• No

• We're fucked!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
or pass the ball in goal when being tackled..
Better still, how to hold the ball when in goal - a repeat six is far better than conceding six points
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Reactions: Off The Bench

Vancent

😷
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
Maybe I'm tired, but I have a feeling we'll lose this in a really disappointing manner this week.....I'm turning into one of those despondent old farts that can't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm pleased we've stopped the winger on the bench strategy, but just don't think the Coach has the game plan or structure to win games.

In short, I've ordered a chocolate shake and the cafe has used the last of the milk on a fucking vanilla one....

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
This forums gone cold, hardly anybody's interested anymore.
I cant speak for everyone but personally Im tired. Its not even half way through the season but I feel we have played our whole season already. Its one thing to lose and the fans hope youre trying but to know that some are misusing drugs and God knows what else just really feels like a spit in the face...

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
I cant speak for everyone but personally Im tired. Its not even half way through the season but I feel we have played our whole season already. Its one thing to lose and the fans hope youre trying but to know that some are misusing drugs and God knows what else just really feels like a spit in the face...

I think a lot of people are just following through on saying "Yes - at a severely reduced intensity". I know I am. If feel like you man. Tired. I just don't really care aside from bitter disappointment. We'll squeak out a few wins - at best we'll probably edge into the 8 for two weeks at some point - then fade out after the Origin period. As usual.

I don't think I've ever felt less hope as a fan. We're not Newcastle bad, but we might as well be. They're as much chance of winning the premiership as we are. Zero.

I'd love, fucking LOVE, to be proven wrong, but I don't see it happening.

mode81

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2012
The sad thing is if this team wins we'll be back to praising them again.

Then next week they'll lose, they suck all over again and the who should we sign for 2017 thread is the most popular one for another week.

Nothing will change at the Warriors until a new coach is hired and all the overpaid under performing players are let go.

I still can't fathom how Doyle is just letting this play out.. I thought he wanted success? Is he turning a blind eye to all this? We still have a decent roster yet McFadden changes this team every week and his selections and game plan are flawed.

How do the players have trust in the coach when he doesn't respect them back?

One week Jazz starts next week reserve grade, next week starts first grade then back to the bench? Where's the logic in these decisions?

Really puzzling decisions. Fusitua plays amazing at fullback but he puts him back on the wing!? Lolohea is apparently a half in waiting, what are we actually waiting for? Play him there now while there's still half a season to go. Get a gauge of his abilities in the halves right now don't wait until we're playing for nothing and the season's over.

So many more examples and circumstances that have been explained in detail but it's so gut wrenching watching this happen. It's sickening to be honest.

The Truth

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 17, 2013
I think the worst part about this season has been the expectation that we were about to turn that corner.
I know it's not the thing to do with the Warriors and I tried really really hard not to get that excited about this year....but....with Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Luke coming, Johnson recovering etc I really did deep down expect us to be competing. I knew the new guys would take a while to gel but I had no idea we would have gone as bad as we have. With the amount of players out of form, unfit, drug taking by senior guys and the Melbourne game, it just fucking destroys me. I love this team, I love the NRL and to see the players just cruising along for whatever reason just kills me.

6 Again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 29, 2015
This misuse of drugs issue has been a slow burn, it shouldn't be under estimated how damaging it's been to the Warriors fan base.

That kind of treatment would break most of our mob, Bellamy would have them running to their families, churches and medicative cocktails.

Certainly explains a lot though. You can see that level of resilience in Melbournes play week in week out. The Warriors on the other hand ...

Last edited:

imallrin

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
The sad thing is if this team wins we'll be back to praising them again.

Then next week they'll lose, they suck all over again and the who should we sign for 2017 thread is the most popular one for another week.

Nothing will change at the Warriors until a new coach is hired and all the overpaid under performing players are let go.

I still can't fathom how Doyle is just letting this play out.. I thought he wanted success? Is he turning a blind eye to all this? We still have a decent roster yet McFadden changes this team every week and his selections and game plan are flawed.

How do the players have trust in the coach when he doesn't respect them back?

One week Jazz starts next week reserve grade, next week starts first grade then back to the bench? Where's the logic in these decisions?

Really puzzling decisions. Fusitua plays amazing at fullback but he puts him back on the wing!? Lolohea is apparently a half in waiting, what are we actually waiting for? Play him there now while there's still half a season to go. Get a gauge of his abilities in the halves right now don't wait until we're playing for nothing and the season's over.

So many more examples and circumstances that have been explained in detail but it's so gut wrenching watching this happen. It's sickening to be honest.
You are absolutely bang on, I actually want the season to be over already, drained from
The constant disappointment, nothing will change while Mcfuckwit is at the helm

• Haha
Reactions: Tedster

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Now its Friday getting interested in thinking about maybe watching these jabronis again.

Mannering should help after having a decent break, Palavi did alright for a stop gap, but that’s what he is.

Forwards and bench are fine on paper, if they play to their abilities.

Raiders now have the rep of ‘big warriors forwards’ there are some pretty large individuals, but I don’t know why they get labelled a ‘monster pack’ when Souths, Canterbury, NQL, even Melbourne, can roll out the same or bigger. Anyway.

Backline, jayzus that is mixed bag, can justify the individuals in their positions easily enough,

Shaun Johnson no brainer, TL brings defence, BA done well, MA deserves a chance, DF prototype modern winger, TL2 has had some of his best games at FB, JW he’s manu’s caddy after all.

But then you look at them as a whole and its pretty rough, other than Johnson, would any of them make an average NRL team in those positions? Probably not. They wouldn’t be cracking the raiders backline that’s for sure.

Raiders are pretty similar to the warriors* in the “finding a way to loose” stakes, warriors on the bye next week, god do they need this win. Leuluai is going to need to do something, he’s been tackling well, but you could play a 2nd rower at 6 and get the same attack, he needs to contribute.

Will go with a false dawn the ships been righted (it hasn’t) Issac played a blinder, he’ll build from here (he won’t), that jerry rigged backline is all we need (its not) but for one week it will go okay - warriors by 10.

*NRL.com says that since the start of the NRL, (1998 was it?) both Raiders and Warriors have won exactly 46% of their games, weird, it used to think the cowboys were our doppelganger side, but its Canberra these days, inconsistent, some talent, bad coaches, outside the media circle, mostly ignored or laughed at, but never bad enough for the spoon, always building for a next year that never arrives.

Leaguegod

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 24, 2015
To those I have spoken too are all saying warriors win cos mannering is back???!!!! WTF really it's not like saying JT is back for the Cowboys fuck I don't think he'll offer much and was struggling along with the rest of them, if anything he will be Mannering for 50 minutes instead of 75 minutes, big fucken deal. Is that Sao injured or something? I see the raiders have got Lima couldn't the Warriors have picked him up on the cheap? Melbourne pick up these guys at a snip and do well with them, fuck I would rather Lima than Lillyman and cheaper too I bet! Lillyman is the modern day Andy Platt!! I have developed Tourettes as I shake my head when the team is announced also when game is on and when I hear those goons Cappy/Hoffman after match.

Reactions: imallrin

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
All I know is that we're going to be bitching and whining about Cappy for a long time yet.

I'm much less sure JD's going to pull the trigger after tomorrow's game than I was when I suggested he might do that, given it's a Bye next week, in a pre-season post. Please, God, we don't through Promote The Assistant and Cross Your Fingers Take 2...

If it wasn't for the Drugs and Energy Drink shite, I'd be much more on the Sack Cappy Bus BTW.

warriors4eva

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Hamilton
i have punted the warriors 13+

we have smashed them over here the last couple of years and lets be honest, we are always in this situation....big promises, and not delivering so no different to any other year

recently its win one lose one so this week is the win

hoping our boys click, bully finally earns that massive pay cheque and we smash them

diehard

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 27, 2016
Well, what do you expect when he's taking pain killers to slow down? Lillyman definitely has an advantage by being drug free. Not fair, as Mutts works at a handicap.

• Haha
Reactions: Rick O'Shay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings