• No

• We're fucked!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Pretty meh about it all at this point, place needs a clean out.

Funny seeing the likes of Luke and Matulino getting rewarded for last weeks game with starting spots... Whatever.

Needs more Steven Adams.
Funny hearing an interview this morning with Morgan, Im pretty sure he said "Luke gets his spot because he was better on defence last week, he made most of his tackles.. and he ran a couple of times"

• Haha
Reactions: InsideBall

Mojo154

NSW Cup Player
Apr 22, 2015
Pretty hard to get too excited about the team announcement, still the same players just a different day.

mode81

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2012
Fark Justin Morgan he's all shit too. Coached a bum team in Superleague.. big farkin deal.

Our defence sux shit.. so much for him coming from the Storm setup to fix our defensive issues. We're getting worse every week. Another dud coach.

Just like Webster, Morgan's just a McFadden yes boy.. the whole trio suck donkey nuts. Not inspiring not motivating just destabilising this place even more.

Clean the mediocre bunch of turkeys out and get real coaches here. Sick of these fools using our club as their apprenticeship. Fk off back to ozzy you clowns.

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
OK so the coach needs to go. I still expect the players to fight tooth and nail for every single little bit of advantage.

So the game plan is shit. I still expect the players to follow that crap to the absolute best of their abilities.

So the fans are a bunch of cu**s. I still.... Hang on. Fuck those guys.. I hope they lose badly...

Swing that ax JD.... Dig it in deep.

Dunedin warrior

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 10, 2014
Looking at that starting forward pack depresses me. With Matulino out of form, there is no one who can offload or has any footwork at the line, or carry defenders behind the advantage line. They are all decent tacklers but it says a lot that Leuluai is probably the biggest hitter in the team.

The first try against the bulldogs we scored because Lisone actually passed the ball before the line which took the dogs by surprise because our forward play is so predictable, unenthusiastic one off charges with no real threat. Our defence consists of a slow moving line with accurate but weak tackles allowing the opposition a quick play the ball and 60 + metres a set.

Looking at the good team or even average ones the lock is basically the most dynamic prop eg Gallen, Tamalolo, Mau, Burgess Eastwood. Meanwhile we are three years behind the times and have three workhorse 80 minute backrowers meaning that we are only rotating two props throughout the game.

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Looking at that starting forward pack depresses me. With Matulino out of form, there is no one who can offload or has any footwork at the line, or carry defenders behind the advantage line. They are all decent tacklers but it says a lot that Leuluai is probably the biggest hitter in the team.

The first try against the bulldogs we scored because Lisone actually passed the ball before the line which took the dogs by surprise because our forward play is so predictable, unenthusiastic one off charges with no real threat. Our defence consists of a slow moving line with accurate but weak tackles allowing the opposition a quick play the ball and 60 + metres a set.

Looking at the good team or even average ones the lock is basically the most dynamic prop eg Gallen, Tamalolo, Mau, Burgess Eastwood. Meanwhile we are three years behind the times and have three workhorse 80 minute backrowers meaning that we are only rotating two props throughout the game.

Was gonna comment but you said it all bro... So accurate, you should apply for the coach next year mate!

• Haha
Reactions: Off The Bench

6 Again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 29, 2015
Just a hypothetical, who would win if the Warriors first grade side played our reserve graders?

I'm picking it'd be a close game, how many other reserve grade sides in the NRL could challenge their own top team like ours.

Interesting that while the Warriors reserve grade side are doing so well their not exactly killing it in the NSW ISP just yet which I think throws the spotlight on just how below par we've been this season.

With the bye fast approaching It'd be good to see some kind of team bonding weekend organised for our players to get away from the game, they're just not on the same wave length which is evident in their footy at the moment.

When do we get our offloading game in order, we haven't seen the best of it yet, is it being slowly coached out of our game? were at the point of the season where we need to be clicking as a team but with so much disruption through injury and suspension it feels like it could still be several weeks away.

The 2 points this week are going to be vital, with the shape our games in at the moment were running out of time to make our run.

Last edited:

Centurion

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 14, 2015
Auckland
Just a hypothetical, who would win if the Warriors first grade side played our reserve graders?

I'm picking it'd be a close game, how many other reserve grade sides in the NRL could challenge their own top team like ours.

Interesting that while the Warriors reserve grade side are doing so well their not exactly killing it in the NSW ISP just yet which I think throws the spotlight on just how below par we've been this season.

With the bye fast approaching It'd be good to see some kind of team bonding weekend for our players away from the game, their just not on the same wave length which is evident in their footy at the moment.

When do we get our offloading game in order, we haven't seen the best of it yet, is it being coached out of our game altogether? were at the point of the season where we need to be clicking as a team but with so much disruption through injury and suspension it feels like it could be several weeks away.

The 2 points this week is vital, with the shape our games in at the moment were simply running out of time.

Other clubs often think the same thing of their reserve grade teams - those that have them.

About 4 or 5 weeks ago the reserve graders had a contact 'live' night game session whilst the Warriors development (16s) and some of their 18s watched on. The first graders won by a dropped goal - from memory it might've been 3 tries apiece. It would've been around 20 minutes at least.

In reality the second team is always going to want to push their first graders and that session was exactly that. Very competitive. However if it was an actual 80 minute game our topside would most probably be too strong due to experience, superior fitness, game-nous. It might resemble the Doggies game when our naughty 5 boys played. Just my opinion though.

6 Again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 29, 2015
Other clubs often think the same thing of their reserve grade teams - those that have them.

About 4 or 5 weeks ago the reserve graders had a contact 'live' night game session whilst the Warriors development (16s) and some of their 18s watched on. The first graders won by a dropped goal - from memory it might've been 3 tries apiece. It would've been around 20 minutes at least.

In reality the second team is always going to want to push their first graders and that session was exactly that. Very competitive. However if it was an actual 80 minute game our topside would most probably be too strong due to experience, superior fitness, game-nous. It might resemble the Doggies game when our naughty 5 boys played. Just my opinion though.

Great insight - thanks for sharing. Maybe our reserve graders in future should loose sufficiently too instill some much needed confidence in our A team ;)

Last edited:

6 Again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 29, 2015
This forums gone cold, hardly anybody's interested anymore. The Warriors will get a good turn out in the Naki no doubt but it'll only mask how genuinely unpopular this team is at the moment, Another loss and it'll be a very small crowd that turns up for their next home game, only the "keeping da faith" crew.

At least they were entertaining last year in their losses, I can't see anyone doing a back flip pass this year.

ZZZzzzz.

diehard

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 27, 2016
Calling for really nasty weather Saturday. Very windy and rainy. Think maybe the Warriors will call off the game?

• Haha
Reactions: Swanley

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Calling for really nasty weather Saturday. Very windy and rainy. Think maybe the Warriors will call off the game?
Wonder how windy it will get - and if Princess has learned not to kick it dead when playing with a strong wind behind him?

Reactions: The Cheap Seats
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings