• No

• We're fucked!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mode81

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2012
McFadden doesn't know what he wants or in other words he doesn't have a farkin clue what he's on about. Tries to portray himself that he's knowledgeable and clever but his results just get worse. For all the shit Stacey gets given about his coaching at least he started from Pt Chev then worked his way up with the juniors then reserve grade. Unlike Mc no farkin clue who got handed the job on a plate.

Look at Stacey's success and how the players play for him. Simple and basic plan that the players understand, what do you get with McFadden? Over complicated jumbled mixed messages.. McFadden sux.

On paper that is our strongest starting pack we've had all season. On paper doesn't mean shit with this team mind you, we'll have one of the greatest teams on paper and still get taken to the cleaners. Next week we'll have another different line up. Never ending.

Wright, Allwood, Ayshford.. who would have ever thought we'd end up with three ozzy journey men in our backline. That's fucked up but sums up McFadden perfectly, mediocre, a fraud, a dud.
Different starting props every week. Forwards will get owned.. bunch of powder puffs. Different starting hooker every week. Bench is never settled he farks around with it every week. Same shit different week.. Our doze of weekly McFadden torture.

Someone in the backline will muck up like every week. Soft carries, missed tackles, basic errors. We all know what to expect with this team.. all the same overpaid dummies every week. Plague ball more then Warrior ball.

Raiders 8+

Will7

U20's Player
Apr 11, 2016
Been a warriors fan for 20years this will be the first week that I won't be watching ,hurrell trained the house down not once did they give him a go at centre ,fusitua was in the nrl team of the week at fullback now on the wing .tui was going to be given a go to play 6 ,maumalo can't get in the team ? But wright and allwood can .crappy must get Kearney to pick his team because this makes no sense enjoy the game

manunonu

Warriors Bench Player
Jun 13, 2015
Been a warriors fan for 20years this will be the first week that I won't be watching ,hurrell trained the house down not once did they give him a go at centre ,fusitua was in the nrl team of the week at fullback now on the wing .tui was going to be given a go to play 6 ,maumalo can't get in the team ? But wright and allwood can .crappy must get Kearney to pick his team because this makes no sense enjoy the game
why oh why does jim think this guy is the coach for the warriors 4 wins from the last 18 games its bloody madness im clusterfucked really am he has no winning pedigree hes just doing his apprenticeship here at our expense.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
That backline....Who would have thought we would be throwing up something like that at the start of the season.

Lane didn't play last week but gone from 18 all together - Sipley in, his logic's hard to follow. Rearranging chairs on the Titanic anyway, I shouldn't give a fuck.
Probably because if he named Lane as travelling 18th man, by next week it would have been 4 weeks since he last played a match. So at this stage Lane probably needs match fitness.

The team sucks, but in all honesty not sure what else he could have done besides promoting more players from reserve grade. If we lose this week, we better try something new next week because all the same players are getting chances after chances with no difference in how they play.

Afakasi247

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 5, 2014
I'm calling for Sipley to take a bench spot over Palavi come game day.

Don't know why Cap couldn't have left Fusitua out the back with Tui in the halves.

Oh yeah - your never going to see TL in the reserves if he's healthy.

Don't think the teams as bad as most are making it out to be - but none of us are expecting much anyway.

mode81

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2012
Johnson's run out of excuses. He needs a massive game against the Raiders. A Statement game. A stake in the ground performance.

It's almost been a year since the leg injury.. He's trained all pre season, played the Nines and started all NRL games this season.

What's his excuse for playing consistently shitty every week? He's had a dig at the fans because of the criticism I think it's about time he grew up and took control like he's meant to.

Almost 5 seasons as an NRL player and he's never ever looked like the complete package. It's like he's waiting until he's in his 30's to become that complete player. How about now Shaun? Why not dominate now? Why not control us better now?

Why the frantic plays? Why the unnecessary offloads? Kick out's on the full? Do you practice kicking out on the full at training? I don't think so. This is basic juniors stuff.. this stuff should be ironed out of his game by now.. I like the fact he's saying he's learning game management now but fark sakes that should have been embedded in his head as a half. Composure, control, game management.. these are half prerequisites

He's at the point in his career we're he should be taking games by the scruff and guiding us to victory but when the time comes and we need the big plays he hasn't produced for years.. and when he has it's way too infrequent, as in 10 games apart. Simply not good enough.

6 Again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 29, 2015
That backline....Who would have thought

Probably because if he named Lane as travelling 18th man, by next week it would have been 4 weeks since he last played a match. So at this stage Lane probably needs match fitness.

The team sucks, but in all honesty not sure what else he could have done besides promoting more players from reserve grade. If we lose this week, we better try something new next week because all the same players are getting chances after chances with no difference in how they play.

That's a fair point, though he should've given Lane more minutes in the Dragons game I thought. He's been so reactive with his bench selections this season which is typical of a rookie coach. None of his bench players have any confidence anymore probably apart from the over confident Shaun Lane, ahh, the irony.

Bluecat again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 30, 2012
Funny. I just had a look at the Raiders forum to see what they're saying about the game. Apart from the names and the layout it is almost a carbon copy of our forum.
Coach sucks and doesn't have a clue (figure they're right on that one :) )
Key players are out of form
Star players are shit
We could post our stuff on there and no one would spot us

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Funny. I just had a look at the Raiders forum to see what they're saying about the game. Apart from the names and the layout it is almost a carbon copy of our forum.
Coach sucks and doesn't have a clue (figure they're right on that one :) )
Key players are out of form
Star players are shit
We could post our stuff on there and no one would spot us

That's what gives me hope when the mood gets feral on here. We're normal.

Who do they blame for the "fancy pass behind the back oh fuck, wrong jersey colour!" move that happened last Thursday. That whole "we have to move the ball no matter what!!" vibe has always been a Warriors thing.
JD, sue for friggin copyright infringement!

Jordan G

Bitch bitch bitch.

What are our other options?

And please stop throwing out names like Wells, CKN, Hingano etc. 1) A rookie isn't going to change our fortune. 2) We're probably trying to avoid adding yet more players onto our second tier cap. If we're not already close to it.

Manu, Henry, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Lousi, Kata all unavailable

Who does that leave? Hurrell, Gubb, Vete, Lane, Robson, Roache, Maumalo

Honestly, which of those names fills anyone with any confidence? Roache is the only one currently worth it and that's based more on potential, but we already have two hookers in the side.

Reality is our squad just isn't as strong as we'd like it to be and we still have some glaring holes that need fixing.

I'm over the Cappy debate, don't care if he stays or goes, but I doubt there's a person here who can create a team with what's available and have any real confidence of getting a better result.

We're just stuck gurgling in the shitter. Period.

So...how's everyone been?

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
Bitch bitch bitch.

What are our other options?

And please stop throwing out names like Wells, CKN, Hingano etc. 1) A rookie isn't going to change our fortune. 2) We're probably trying to avoid adding yet more players onto our second tier cap. If we're not already close to it.

Manu, Henry, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Lousi, Kata all unavailable

Who does that leave? Hurrell, Gubb, Vete, Lane, Robson, Roache, Maumalo

Honestly, which of those names fills anyone with any confidence? Roache is the only one currently worth it and that's based more on potential, but we already have two hookers in the side.

Reality is our squad just isn't as strong as we'd like it to be and we still have some glaring holes that need fixing.

I'm over the Cappy debate, don't care if he stays or goes, but I doubt there's a person here who can create a team with what's available and have any real confidence of getting a better result.

We're just stuck gurgling in the shitter. Period.

So...how's everyone been?
Fine here thank you very much.
Waiting for that call from Cappy to play.

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
If I was picking the starting forwards at the start of the year that I thought would be playing this round then what I got isn't far off what I would have picked but i would have expected them to be in form and I don't think a single one of them is. Some might argue the toss for Lilyman but I ain't buying what you are selling.

Johnson is on his last chance if ya ask me, I wouldn't even have him there this week, other than him I don't know what else Cappy could change unless we want him blooding aa whole bunch of newbies and if he did that he would be getting the same shit thrown at him but from a different angle.

The bench could be exciting, thats about the only thing I am looking forward to, seeing how those boys go.Hope Lisone drops out as would like to see Sipley get another go

I really want to beat Canberra but more because I don't want to lose to Sticky Dicky than I care whether we win or lose (yes thats sad) but I just feel like we can't win this one, hope I am wrong.

I don't agree with the calls to kick Cappy, I dont think he is the right coach to take us to the GF but until we have a proven hard nosed replacement then whats the point of chopping and changing, I think we mighta tried that already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings