General NRL 2016 Round 11 - General Discussion

Which two games are you most looking forward to?

• Rabbitohs vs Dragons

• Cowboys vs Broncos

• Tigers vs Knights

• Warriors vs Raiders

• Sharks vs Manly

• Panthers vs Titans

• Bulldogs vs Roosters

• Eels vs Storm

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 19, 2012
NRL 2016 Round 11 - General Discussion

r11.jpg

A thread for all 2016 Round 11 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week. A new like this thread will open every Tuesday for team list Tuesday.

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

R11 draw.png

OMG

Warriors 1st Grader
May 18, 2012
Churchur
Man, don't you wish just for once our pack could play like the Broncs and Cows? great game a real spectacle.

I went to chuck a feed on when it was 18-6 Broncs and the Cows looked gorn, nek minute or 6 mins later walk back in and fuck me days, wish I hadn't missed that now.

Forwards that run onto the ball really stood out and this is definitely the biggest reshaping needed at the Worriers, we need to trade up to actual Props and get rid of or re-purpose the transplanted 2nd rowers.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
I thought it was interesting that b4 the game when they were showing all the stats, that Hoffman came third behind the 2 cowboys players for putting pressure on key play makers and kickers.

Funny thing to me was the game wasnt won or lost in the forwards, it was lost with the boot. 1 missed conversion kick and the broncos had that. Just shows how much pressure having a kicker like thurstan, at 86% b4 the game makes. Didint miss one all night. And slotted the 1 pointer. The warriors havent had that in the team since the cleary days. Imagine how much pressure it would lift from the team.

OMG

Warriors 1st Grader
May 18, 2012
Churchur
This Tigs v Knights game is yuck.

Whats the point of the bunker if you can't over rule bad decisions?
It just seems like a really expensive version of the Video Ref now.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Man, don't you wish just for once our pack could play like the Broncs and Cows? great game a real spectacle.

I went to chuck a feed on when it was 18-6 Broncs and the Cows looked gorn, nek minute or 6 mins later walk back in and fuck me days, wish I hadn't missed that now.

Forwards that run onto the ball really stood out and this is definitely the biggest reshaping needed at the Worriers, we need to trade up to actual Props and get rid of or re-purpose the transplanted 2nd rowers.
You want to watch a side that performs every week, defends with pride, plays to pan, support each other and generally to the basics well like kick chase and running onto the ball. Where's the fun in that?

Don't you want to go crazy with frustration like the rest of us?;)

Those two sides are a level above at the moment and their clashes have been season highlights so far. It's a pity they only meet twice in the regular season. If it's in the finals a Grand Final rematch would be awesome.

Love watching close games like that.

Reactions: OMG

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
Cronulla now top of the table...

They were a sneaky pick of mine from the start of the Season, For two reasons
1 Ref domination the ref has to be prepared for a fight every time he blows his whistle
with Gallen, Ennis, an moloney on the field those three love to argue an are good at it
2 James Moloney shit he even took the Warriors to the finals top three players in the game
Them being Foran, JT, Maloney in that order
for those that think we got the kiwis spine you are dreaming
Luke Roger Tuivasa-Sheck an Shaun Johnson are nothing without foran

Reactions: mt.wellington

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
Awesome. What the fuck is wrong with Sky TV ?

First we had put up with problems with sound during Warriors game, now we've got this shit to deal with in Dogs game ! :(

image.jpeg

Thank god they finally decided put up cost of my subscription this week so these sort things become thing of past ! Dude :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Tedster

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings