Votes: 24 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • I don't care, just win

Votes: 21 28.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ok is about bang on, I really don't get the Coach at all anymore.

A couple of obvious selection faux pas,

Wright, I actually quite like Wright because you know what your going to get and he did run 160 odd the last game.
But to put him back where he couldnt take advantage of a couple sweet balls from Mr P is just silly, or is it strategem?

Deadset famous quote..

"Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?"

Its ok is about bang on, I really don't get the Coach at all anymore.

A couple of obvious selection faux pas,

Wright, I actually quite like Wright because you know what your going to get and he did run 160 odd the last game.
But to put him back where he couldnt take advantage of a couple sweet balls from Mr P is just silly, or is it strategem?

Deadset famous quote..

"Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?"
Cappy has a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel!!! ;)

Oh well in this Panthers game, Cappy's new mentor will see first hand now ... what problems we have ... be it culture, the players and selections or whatever.

SGH will no doubt see if these players are hungry enough to keep the incumbents out. How their attitudes are, during the game, changing room etc.

We may not see it but there will be issues to address .. guarantee it...

Anyway we still have enough there to win this game .. lets gone Warriors

Lets hope the Warriors now do a Leicester City and Win this Competition.
With the Pill Popping now out in the Public , I hope that the Air has been Cleared.

NEW CHAPTER Starts this weekend titled.. "Winning the Way to the Top."

Reactions: bruce and Sup42
In this latest episode of Game of thrones, the Warrior King from the house of the Beast remains absent from the throne....

His Son Prince Fusitua rules from the Wing in his stead.

While villagers at NZ warriors fans cry foul at the favored young Prince being politically manoeuvred into the boots of the Greatest Warrior....thereby being thrown into the deep end....the council have cunningly set the young Lion against the challenges of being the next Try scoring conquerer of the NRL.

Clandestine times indeed.

The Mad Prince....the three eyed Raven Loolooeye+eye+eye returns in attempt to forge an arranged Marriage with the Warrior Princess.

Thompson the Maori...descendent of the first men is politically manoeuvred back into the fold to ensure equitable representation of Aotea Warriors.

Tuimoala Lolohea the Un sullied gets shafted back to Fullback....till he grows a pair....even though someone out played both he and Roger Tuivasa Snow.....the point being that dark magic has seen Loolooeyesx3 claim the war general status ergo Tui gets reminded he is an extra.

The Wolf returns...the Mutt....from banishment.

All hail the clan of ancient dogs, who will either prove decisive against a Panther or be found wanting by a club of Pussies and thereafter head down the track of other talismanic creatures who end up a by line in the story.

Last edited:
Agree with jono_T2000, think Lolohea should be in at 6 with Fusitua at 1 and Allwood in, however with TL in, kinda only leaves the team named to lineup.

Hope Mannering can make it back sooner, but only if he's comfortable.

Lets hope the Warriors now do a Leicester City and Win this Competition.
With the Pill Popping now out in the Public , I hope that the Air has been Cleared.

NEW CHAPTER Starts this weekend titled.. "Winning the Way to the Top."

To do a Leicester, the Howick Hornets/some ARL team would have to be part of the NRL and do it, basically.

Not being so pedantic, I agree with your sentiment.

Good team. If Mannering had been available, would Thompson have been there? If I was Cappy, I wouldn't even consider asking Manu if he was ready for action until after the Bye.

I guess TL2 at 5/8 is to accomodate JT, so fair enough as he deserves a spot somewhere.

Wright gets his spot because he's the people's champion. When it comes to Fusitua, Tui and Lulu, it looks like the coach is making choices based on trying to fit Lulu into the team, and 6 is the only place you'd put him, given Luke and Jazz have the hooker's spot sewn up. I don't think I agree with that approach, to be honest, and would rather see the bolder move of Tui at 6, Fusitua at fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.