General NRL 2016 Round 1 - General Discussion

What game are you most looking forward to (besides the Warriors)?

• Eels vs Broncos

• Manly vs Bulldogs

• Raiders vs Panthers

• Cowboys vs Sharks

• Roosters vs Rabbitohs

• Titans vs Knights

• Storm vs Dragons

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not sure why the 'media' has a hard on for manly this season to be honest. Yes they've made a lot of signings but they ain't all that.

Walker is a centre playing at 6. Myles is over the hill. Brown is a 'good' first grade player nothing more. Korisau is good behind a dominant forward pack. Taupau can't play long minutes and is only effective as a super sub, when his team are dominating in the forwards i.e. When he plays for the Kiwis.

Last edited:

tajhay

🏉
Just a FYI. As you might have seen on the forum listing page, the scores will automatically update for each game, with a couple of minutes delay. Great for people who want to see live scores, bad for people who dont want to see the scores. If you dont want to see the scores....look away from the right hand side of the forum list (its near the bottom of the page so that might help a bit).

Reactions: Freddie Futler
Last edited:
Reactions: OMG

bruce

Contributor
Bunker overrulled the ref, without a call being asked for
The bunker has been quick except for that disallowed try for the Poodles. Geez I am sick of Brandy Alexander already. Please do not rubbish Halligan, he is way better than that whining little prick.

Reactions: BiggerD
Did anyone else notice the bunker overrulled the on field ref?

I quite like this new Bunker
Warriors always used to get dodgy calls against them.
Maybe with the Bunker, this will stop.
505886_640x360.jpg

Think he's on his way out at Penrith, won't be there after this season. James Fisher Harris stoked for the kid if he makes debut, still eligible for Holden Cup this team. His greatest asset is his agression and mongrel, future Kiwi in my opinion.
Got a future that boy, I love what Ive seen from him.

The rules may have changed but the same teams are still dominating. The Dogs don't seem to be suffering from less interchanges, their big guys are looking even more dominant in this game.

Reactions: Harlz and bruce

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
The rules may have changed but the same teams are still dominating. The Dogs don't seem to be suffering from less interchanges, their big guys are looking even more dominant in this game.
At 20mins it was all hands on hips, then they scored and i havent seen it since