General NRL 2016 Round 1 - General Discussion

What game are you most looking forward to (besides the Warriors)?

• Eels vs Broncos

• Manly vs Bulldogs

• Raiders vs Panthers

• Cowboys vs Sharks

• Roosters vs Rabbitohs

• Titans vs Knights

• Storm vs Dragons

Results are only viewable after voting.
Miket12

Miket12

Am I the only person thinking if that was Konnie's knee into Boyd's head, there is no way it would have been called accidental

Reactions: 1 users
Sup42

Sup42

Gee Para made that try look ugly

Very much what I am expecting from our side....versus some well drilled opponents this year.....our new combos will be telling...

Sup42

Sup42

Am I the only person thinking if that was Konnie's knee into Boyd's head, there is no way it would have been called accidental
Takairangi couldn't actually stick that knee anywhere else...he was landing on it....gravity did the damage

Miket12

Miket12

Takairangi couldn't actually stick that knee anywhere else...he was landing on it....gravity did the damage
And if two players had used their right shoulders tackling Konnie, he may not be playing NSW Cup this weekend ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Sup42

Sup42

Forward pass from Glen....Favorites have had the rub of the green....may that work in our favor Saturday

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Man the Broncos shape is sick. A quick play of the ball and they are all stations ready to go. Eels really need to mark up on Milf. They cant let him get to the line...

wallacenz

wallacenz

Boyds a milker, someone just has to touch his face and he goes down

Sup42

Sup42

you watch brisbane defenders cover ground and you pray to the lord that the Warriors sign a new outside backline....none of ours are irreplaceable...not one...

Reactions: 4 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

In Stacey we (have to) trust
Contributor
Is it me or is the game being filmed from a distance! Get more close up pictures please. Where is the tackle count and very hard to hear the refs calls

Danpatmac

i really dislike the parramatta hype...they get more coverage and column inches than any other team but they are turd and have been for years.

I think they are massively overrated, especially their recruitment.

Gordon is a spent force,
Jennings is hugely overrated in my opinion.
Gutherson is a rookie,
Never understood the orgasms over Beau Scott.
Foran is not a halfback in my opinion...

Go the Broncos.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Oates doing some first class ball watching there.

Sup42

Sup42

Brisbane gang banging Radradra in the same fashion they sussed out how to beat Manu Vatuvie

Reactions: 2 users