• Broncos 12-

• Broncos 13+

• Broncos 40+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

Um. The first half was good. We just fell away in the second. Wasn't as bad as last week.

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

Don't understand the hate for Robson. He's been doing a lot of work.

Speed of a snail. Slow and steady. Just how Cappy likes them.

I like them young and dumb myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

kheenanb

Luke's performance at dummy half was poor. Good try but you can't neglect ptbs. That's a no-no for a hooker.

Shaun Johnson back to 7 please. For mine that's the biggest problem. He's not receiving the ball early enough and I reckon by the time he and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck get it they're cold.
Johnson sets another record. First halfback to only run at the line 1 time in 80 minutes. Did someone tell Johnson they were play soccer today coz all he did was kick the fucking ball

Kalcod

Off course the Warriors are the first team to be penalised for not packing the scrum in time lol.
Why did Mannering run away from the scrum without another player ready to join? Took to long to get a replacement in

surfin

surfin

Honestly did anyone here actually expect them to win? I sure as shit didn't, hard to be depressed when the result you expect comes to fruition. I'm more pissed off about a crap commentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Selector

Luke's performance at dummy half was poor. Good try but you can't neglect ptbs. That's a no-no for a hooker.

Shaun Johnson back to 7 please. For mine that's the biggest problem. He's not receiving the ball early enough and I reckon by the time he and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck get it they're cold.

This Robson tries to take the line on but then realises he a) has no speed b) can't step c) no one falls for his dummy so his only option is to pass it the second rower who is under pressure or pass it out the back to Johnson who is also under pressure.

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

Why did Mannering run away from the scrum without another player ready to join? Took to long to get a replacement in

Disorganisation. Why - basically because Mannering is a beast defensively so you want him out there defending I guess. The problem is the 'how', they had no idea what was happening. Story of the McFlappin era.

Reactions: 1 users

Zarjaz

Yep. a lonnnnnng season ahead.
Only thing worse than the loss was listening to the commentators wanking on about Oates.

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Hoffman "Defensively we were really good tonight"

FMD.

• Haha
Five&Last

Five&Last

Why should cappy be under pressure, these players are clearly not nrl standard.

Chop Lillyman, Hoffman, Vatuvei, Robson to begin with. Jesus what a useless bunch..

Then to top it off princess making excuses in the post match interview about combos taking time to develop... then why the fuck weren't you on the paddock everyday during the summer working on them

demco

demco

better than last week and in the end the bronks will be real soar and prob lose next week

Status
Not open for further replies.