Team List NRL 2015 Round 26 - Bulldogs vs Warriors Team List

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we got a few loose cannons in the Bronx in my area, they'll knock some cu**s out for a box of piss.
I don't think we need to put people who are too stupid to know how to count to 6 on the field.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
too late for that.

Exactly.

Now we got players videoing themselves driving to the ground.

Shows the level of lunacy among the players, they'd rather focus on social network and getting followers and likes instead of concentrating on their real jobs.

Warriors players gotta be right up there in terms of social network retardism.. they mirror the behaviour on their social networks by being immature morons on the field.

We have no members of our first choice back line available, one member of our first choice spine (and he's shit) and several first pick forwards are missing - what real choice did the coaching staff have?

Reactions: 5 users
Bye Tomkins, don't slip over on the way out.

Pomkins was poorly managed the whole time.. it was pretty obvious the best position for him was 6, he is too small for the NRL and wouldhave made a MASSIVE diff if managed right.. more sh*t cappy-ness I'm afraid. He is a class player - FULL STOP!

Reactions: 5 users
my philosophy for this game.

offload at will, even if 3 guys are bear huggin you force the ball out. chip and chase at will.

if i see an out the back play i will kill someone.

all kickoffs should be short and high.

everyone not in the kiwis put shoulder charges on.

that is all

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
my philosophy for this game.

offload at will, even if 3 guys are bear huggin you force the ball out. chip and chase at will.

if i see an out the back play i will kill someone.

all kickoffs should be short and high.

everyone not in the kiwis put shoulder charges on.

that is all

I'd like to see us stop wrestling so much on attack and defence... I'd like to see a move towards the defensive styles of the Broncos and Roosters... make good solid, hard contact with the arm and shoulder (not shoulder charges), stop them in their tracks, and then do it again the next tackle... I think the over-emphasis on wrestling is fatiguing our pack a lot.

Ball in hand - run hard, run straight, run at the gaps/weaker shoulders of players. When they make good contact with you or are trying to wrestle - don't wrestle back. go to ground and get up, reducing the time they have to get their defensive line set... Defensive lines love nothing more than watching a ball carrier trying to wrestle/stay upright when held by three players...

I'd also like to see option runners instead of one out hitups, but that's probably asking too much.

I have a feeling that cappy would have told the boys just go out there and have fun, chuck the ball around, play with no structure and no care because you guys are going to get creamed anyway haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Inruin

Contributor
Good to see Chad and Lino in the halves. Tui needs more practice to play in halves. Don't particularly like him at fullback either but no real options. Won't be 50 but certainly a big loss. Thier bench will get us

Reactions: 1 user
Good to see Chad and Lino in the halves. Tui needs more practice to play in halves. Don't particularly like him at fullback either but no real options. Won't be 50 but certainly a big loss. Thier bench will get us
A match environment is the best chance he will get isn't it? Not that the care factor is very high at the moment...
I must say McFaddens flip flopping with Tui is starting to get to me. At the end of last the year he spoke to the media about Lolohea and said "Tui is a halfback", then I hear during the preseason he spent pretty much all of it playing left centre. Then Kata blows it up in the Nines, and takes the left centre job. Lolohea spends the year bouncing around all over the place. Has some good games and McFadden says "we want him to play in the halves next year" and moves him to the halves when Shaun Johnson goes down. Now the season pretty much over and he's moved him to fullback and regarding next year McFadden said to Sterlo "he's a good player he will be there somewhere". How the fu*k is the kid ever gonna be anything more than a sidestepping, slippery ball runner if you don't let him settle into a position!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.