General NRL 2015 Round 25 - General Discussion

What game are you most looking forward to (besides the Warriors)?

• Rabbitohs vs Broncos

• Manly vs Roosters

• Eels vs Sharks

• Knights vs Bulldogs

• Storm vs Cowboys

• Titans vs Dragons

• Raiders vs Panthers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 19, 2012
NRL 2015 Round 25 - General Discussion

Capture2.PNG

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Nice pass at the end of Milford's break for that try.

Hopefully we do see a lot more fatigue next year with the interchange coming down and the shot clocks for scrums etc. Against tired defenders Milford will be a nightmare.

Oates now with a powerhouse run. As a Warriors fan jealous.:oops:

Reactions: 2 people

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Hopefully the game evolves again and a lot of the sides develop different styles.

Either that or the Broncos win a premiership with entertaining football and the other teams play follow the leader.

Reactions: Defence

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Hopefully the game evolves again and a lot of the sides develop different styles.

Either that or the Broncos win a premiership with entertaining football and the other teams play follow the leader.
Also pretty solid defence. See any wrestle going on? Watch our game and see how the pack fucks itself out struggling to wrestle every single time...

Reactions: 2 people

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
This is why I love the Broncos play this year. Passing it wide on the kick return. Tackle zero. Unpredictable but totally coached. Warriors will do the typical boring 5 hit up and kick every set of the game from that position. Thats why we wont win shit. Just copying the leaders instead of making our own style...

That's what I miss most about the "Anderson era" we had a style that suited us

Far Away Fan

This is why I love the Broncos play this year. Passing it wide on the kick return. Tackle zero. Unpredictable but totally coached. Warriors will do the typical boring 5 hit up and kick every set of the game from that position. Thats why we wont win shit. Just copying the leaders instead of making our own style...

Abso-fucking-lutely right. And if that wasn't good enough, the we'll be the best by being the most brutal Rabbitohs are being slaughtered. Hahahahahahahahaha

Contract footie wins. Fuck yeah!
Putting 50 over on Souths would have been good, but.......fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mt.wellington

Far Away Fan

Nice pass at the end of Milford's break for that try.

Hopefully we do see a lot more fatigue next year with the interchange coming down and the shot clocks for scrums etc. Against tired defenders Milford will be a nightmare.

Oates now with a powerhouse run. As a Warriors fan jealous.:oops:

It's all brilliant. To watch Milford just run around the Souths big men, unbeatable IMO. Mildford looked like he could have run a marathon - at the end of the match!

I like the poll on this thread, and I went for looking forward to Manly Roosters, but really I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the replay of the Rabbitohs Broncs match and then, watching the replay of the Rabbitohs Broncs some more..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mt.wellington

Beast Mode

Warriors Bench Player
Jan 31, 2015
I have a question..Just wondering :

Issac "Bully" Luke will get two weeks if he pleads guilty to his shoulder charge last night against the Broncos.
3 weeks if he fights the charge.

My question is:
Will any indiscretions and points that he accumulates while playing for Souths be wiped next year when he joins the Warriors.
Basically.. Will he start with a Clean Slate when he joins the Warriors next year.
As Issac Luke tends to get more suspensions than a truant wagging school & may be a liability if he brings his dirty points from Souths with him

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
I have a question..Just wondering :

Issac "Bully" Luke will get two weeks if he pleads guilty to his shoulder charge last night against the Broncos.
3 weeks if he fights the charge.

My question is:
Will any indiscretions and points that he accumulates while playing for Souths be wiped next year when he joins the Warriors.
Basically.. Will he start with a Clean Slate when he joins the Warriors next year.
As Issac Luke tends to get more suspensions than a truant wagging school & may be a liability if he brings his dirty points from Souths with him

He's bringing his baggage with him mate.

Reactions: Beast Mode

Jordan G

Look on the bright side. When Luke inevitably gets suspended for 2-3 weeks at least it'll keep TL out of the halves so this place will be temporarily happy.

Meanwhile Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is lighting it up again with both his running and passing game.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings