Team List NRL 2015 Round 24 - Warriors vs Cowboys

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a backrower (peyroux) playing in centres last week...and someone (TL) whos played on wing/centre all year playing half...why on earth would you not swap them around on D...you could see them exposing TL on that edge and we never made that change...youd think you get a clear view of that from the coaches box aye

Reactions: eudebrito
I see no situation where we lose this game by less than 20 points. I'm expecting an absolute flogging, actually I guarantee it. And honestly, its actually pretty rare that I would say that about a game being played at Mt Smart. Traditionally we often get up for games we shouldn't stand a chance in. But the last 40 days have shown me there is no chance of us putting up a fight.

i would love to see a warriors of old comeback where we're completely written off yet somehow you find a way to win. sadly those days are long gone. if we're written off nowadays it usually mean a 20+ hiding is on its way. but please can i be taken back to a day gone by this weekend. please

Reactions: koolkat
Can people stop telling me that Konrad is fit this year when they need to play him off the bench & take Dominique off like last week. Where are these new standards we keep hearing about. If he's not starting shouldn't be on the bench.

Last edited by a moderator:
they are in a bit of a slump.

this is a game i can see them being played back into form

Opposition coaches are probably marking their games against us down as free morale boosting sessions. But hey, at least we're capable of motivating and inspiring someone, even if it is the other team. And as we're doing it better than anyone else at the moment, we can count it as a moral victory in the leadership department as well. :banghead:

On a positive note, good bench, though it'll be interesting to see how the Konnie siege engine goes off the bench. On the Chad holding his spot (over ST or Lino) in the halves, I can only guess Chad has promised to distribute Cappy's business cards at the Sharks next year. It's seriously the only reason I could think of. I just hope Tui continues to improve at 7 and isn't thrown by the stink-bomb alongside him.

Sadly expecting a substantial loss, but it'd be worth it to see Cappy/Simon rev up. Fucking wish Cappy hadn't trotted out the sad-sack 'The team named is all we have to select at the moment' line last weekend. What does that say to the team? I think you're a loser but I have no choice but to pick you? Ditto the whole violin rendition of 'Oh these poor, poor tired lads'. Rousing stuff.

I would love to hear Cappy take something from the Bennett motivation speech book and say something like 'every player is on notice. I don't care about injuries, suspensions and other disruptions - there are no excuses for sub-par performances from this point forward. There is plenty more room in the discard pile for those who continue to show they don't want to be here' and put a rocket up the boys at half-time bottom lips are dragging on the floor. Would love even more to see El Capitan go into dictator mode and read the riot act to this team of misfits. Show some emotion boys, ffs. Fire up, do your jobs and if (when) we loose, I promise to take it with a grimace.

Reactions: Pete
Cappy has no clue. What is Townsend, Wright and Lousi doing on that list. Embarrsasment.

Tomkins into the halves, Fusitua on the wing and even Lino for debut as he has signed for NRL squad next year. There are endless possibilities Cappy could have come up with to stop this rot!

Anyone who wants to bitch and moan that Lino is not quality or will get killed in first grade go watch the NSWarriors. Lino has being killing it and leading that team with mana. He is a smart footy player and has massive potential more so than what Chad offers.

Chad has all but given up. Lousi is mud full stop, manages to play well in NSW Cup then underperforms time and time again in first grade. At least give our young blood game time to help their development when our season is over not the same old crap from these tired, no heart journeyman.

We are in for a huge pumping. Sportsbet had is at $5.00 head to head at Mt.Smart! Just shows how much Cappy relies on Shaun Johnson to carry our squad. Our team is rudderless

Last edited:
Cappy has no clue. What is Townsend, Wright and Lousi doing on that list. Embarrsasment.

Tomkins into the halves, Fusitua on the wing and even Lino for debut as he has signed for NRL squad next year. There are endless possibilities Cappy could have come up with to stop this rot!
Ok so Chad out for Lino... But who would you replace Wright with? Who would you bring instead of Lousi? There is no one left!!!
Fusitua left the game last week injured so put a line through him. Lousi is only playing because RFM and Rapira (who themselves are second choice players) are not available.

Seriously... Are people in denial that the stocks are seriously limited??

Far Away Fan

Ok so Chad out for Lino... But who would you replace Wright with? Who would you bring instead of Lousi? There is no one left!!!

McMotherHubbard
went to the cupboard
and found that the cupboard was bare.

[Oh dear, cried McMotherHubbard,
scratching his head,
what went wrong?]

It must be the mousey,
I've only got Lousi. (Yeah, I know, pathetic. But wait, it gets worse)

It must be the rat,
The Konrad's too fat!

Am I quite mad?
I'll send for the Chad! (See what I mean? Much worse)

OK, men, are you ready to march!?

Left right left right!
I mean right left right left right left!!!
Back where you were, men
Look, you're all on the wrong side now!

We'll still make the eight!

Oh fukkit.

I resign.

Inruin

Contributor
Fusitua left the game last week injured so put a line through him. Lousi is only playing because RFM and Rapira (who themselves are second choice players) are not available.

Seriously... Are people in denial that the stocks are seriously limited??
I would be more tempted to put Lolohea on the wing for Wright and bring Lino in to the halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.