Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Really sad but it's pretty much last man standing at this point. If you saw this team list out of context you would assume it was the nsw cup team with a couple of first graders coming back from injury.
Hoping for a miracle but this has a hiding written all over it.

Would prefer to see DP and Konrad switch places. DP just isn't quick enough for centre but was ok when he came off the bench and played in the middle in the second half. Allwood was good in his one and only game, he has to be better at centre than DP anyway.

This is it, lose this week and there is zero chance of making the finals. Then theres no reason not to experiment. Give Lino a run next week if he is going to be around next year, he'll probably be needed at some stage. Give Maumalo a run in the forwards. Centres should be the starters next year which is probably Kata and Hurrell. Fusitua on the wing if hes fit, Wright on the other. Loloheia at 6.

ill be at a bucks party so will miss the game

we are starting to feel like a "jobber" team. im predicting we are going to make the cowboys look like superstars. what scares me is granville from dummy half close to the line and our players falling for the JT dummy. someone should bully him and put him off his game. we wont.... we only concentrate on what we do... seems like we do no research on weaknesses for the other team

I was just thinking, what would be worse ...

Losing this week & being put out of our misery once & for all this season ?

Or pulling out a miraculous victory over the Cows to keep our slim chances on life support ...

Only to then go down to the Tigpies next week leaving us with a last gasp all or nothing match against the Dogs to make the 8 ?

History never repeats ... I tell myself before I go to sleep :D

Inruin

Contributor
I was just thinking, what would be worse ...

Losing this week & being put out of our misery once & for all this season ?

Or pulling out a miraculous victory over the Cows to keep our slim chances on life support ...

Only to then go down to the Tigpies next week leaving us with a last gasp all or nothing match against the Dogs to make the 8 ?

History never repeats ... I tell myself before I go to sleep :D
Don't say the words you might regret
I've lost before you know I can't forget

Reactions: Xfactor and Stone
Here you go boys
jG866SWQLmYZmv9Pgf9mgsQ-0hWAFLVTcxF7G6Q2k8nmdCxrE2pETuLUzPDRf53oJwtn_94xyl1UyXaBoL1wC1OjqF84N3linGZSPBOKkFDYNaeYswmF8o87FZJsanjeN1W31FUr9biQrAISrWqmN0VmfY6pm6zcGtCWe1uNoqibFiaJjFajCIeFs2DQ10Cla2aWuRujrvQNLO-he0vAS5pVXzFIjGeN4l_nE5UU61VcwTQ3ltF2Wg0I_x8=w350-h350-nc

Should help with the reaming we're about to receive

And depressing thing is can't see much changing next year. Offloading 12+ getting 3, team still going to be full of inexperience and grossly lacking depth. Mid season offloads such as matagi are costing us, poor management. Serious brand damage this year that will hurt the club

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.