General NRL 2015 Round 24 - General Discussion

What game are you most looking forward to (besides the Warriors)?

• Dragons vs Panthers

• Rabbitohs vs Bulldogs

• Sharks vs Tigers

• Roosters vs Broncos

• Titans vs Raiders

• Manly vs Eels

• Storm vs Knights

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 19, 2012
NRL 2015 Round 24 - General Discussion

Capture234.PNG

Marshthedarsh

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2012
Elijah Taylor injured second tackle of the game last night. Kinda screwed up my Fantasy team this week. But I've put Thurston as Captain so expecting 200 from him ;)

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
Hard case. RCG played last night after putting the shoulder in Sammys face.
Sammy gets suspended from the same game after getting his face smashed in.
What a crap way to finish his great service for us and the NRL.
I am going to ask Papalii to smash your face back next week you bitch.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
The Dogs replacement half isn't going too bad. Scored one try a nice bat back for another.

Spent a few sets at the start of the game watching his service from dummy half; pretty sharp.

Beast Mode

Warriors Bench Player
Jan 31, 2015
I reckon Sharks will be still Shell shocked after their thrashing by the Storm on Monday night.

Tigers to run over a numb Shark,

P.s Backing up 5 days after a thrashing is not easy either,

Last edited:
Reactions: mt.wellington

Lousi-InBed

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 26, 2015
If the Bulldogs play like this in 2 weeks and we continue not giving a shit I might give the game a miss. We'll lose by a record margin. Especially with our recent Round 26 capitulation history...

+1 not looking forward to that game, I can see their forward pack rolling through us with ease.

Play The Ball

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
You gotta love watching the Dogs this time of year. Something about September footy and the Dogs that go hand in hand. They were rubbish going into last year's finals and made the run all the way through. Seem to be made for the big stage.

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Coromandel
You gotta love watching the Dogs this time of year. Something about September footy and the Dogs that go hand in hand. They were rubbish going into last year's finals and made the run all the way through. Seem to be made for the big stage.

I know the year is flying past but I'm pretty sure it's still only August.:)

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
+1 not looking forward to that game, I can see their forward pack rolling through us with ease.
Doggies first half totally owned the ruck. Their go forward was amazing. Play like that against the Warriors and they'll make 80 metres every set. ne can only imagine what the Morris brothers, Curtis Rona and Moses Mbye are going to do to our edges. Even the hooker Damien Cook is having a blinder. He'll trouble our weak defence behind the ruck.

Not looking good at all for us...

Lousi-InBed

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 26, 2015
Doggies first half totally owned the ruck. Their go forward was amazing. Play like that against the Warriors and they'll make 80 metres every set. ne can only imagine what the Morris brothers, Curtis Rona and Moses Mbye are going to do to our edges. Even the hooker Damien Cook is having a blinder. He'll trouble our weak defence behind the ruck.

Not looking good at all for us...

Could turn into a cricket score! Bunnies have a big pack themselves and they were getting totally rolled! Jeez Ronas try was a ripper, totally schooled Johnston there and he's a fleet footed winger, he'll walk past maumalo!

Marshthedarsh

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2012
Gotta give Blake Leary credit there. Dying moments of the game, Manly desperate for any ball they can get - Leary was so aware he couldn't dive on the ball, or else he'd give away a penalty for accidental offside. I reckon most players' instinct would be to just dive onto it.

Thankfully the bookie money from last night came through late - otherwise I would have parlayed it on the Eagles...

So is that the Top 8 decided? (Dogs wont lose to us).

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Injuries this weekend could decide the top 4. Im guessing from what i have seen so far that it could be Bulldogs vs Roosters GF.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Roosters without JWH and possibly Pearce...
yea but they continued to stand up, just like the warriors dont. I guess my decision is based more on who i dont see there than who i do see, cause at the moment i really only see the bulldogs and maybe the (bleh) sharks

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings