General NRL 2015 Round 21 - General Discussion

What game you most looking forward to (besides the Warriors)?

• Roosters v Bulldogs

• Tigers v Storm

• Cowboys v Raiders

• Manly v Broncos

• Dragons v Knights

• Rabbitohs v Panthers

• Titans v Eels

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 19, 2012
NRL 2015 Round 21 - General Discussion

Capture111.PNG

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Bulldogs roosters should be a good game.
I'll also be taking an interest in the dragons knights game. It would be good for us if the dragons lost and even tho they're hot favorites, Newcastle has had one of those weeks that can really galvanize a side ( not unlike they one manly had last week ).

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
The Roosters got up to 16-0 quicker than they did against us; makes me feel a little bit better. That was a crazy stat though 16-0 up after 20 odd minutes and the Bulldogs had only missed 1 tackle.

Getting a little more respectable.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck looking really dangerous. Love how the stupid criticism of us signing an inexperienced fullback has disappeared now that he's ripping most teams a new one.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Those two games last night probably did us a bit of a favour provided we do our part and win. A 5 point win and we are in 6th; our for and against need too much work to sneak past the Storm this round. But the loss keeps them in reach in terms of competition points.

Agree the Tigers are a bit of a worry now especially in Australia.

Win tonight first of all.

Nice part last night where Naiqama had a chance of a runaway when the Tigers were on attack inside the Storm 20m. Koroibete turns to give chase; he's great too watch in full flight.

Pete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 3, 2012
Manly on fire. If we dont make it to the 8 then they will be my team to support. Toovey the coach that refuses to give up. Does Foran really want to be an eel next year. They would be my last pick if I was a player. Very last. His Dad has the cash so he might as well play in the best teams rather than chase the best contracts.

Marshthedarsh

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2012
Manly on fire. If we dont make it to the 8 then they will be my team to support. Toovey the coach that refuses to give up. Does Foran really want to be an eel next year. They would be my last pick if I was a player. Very last. His Dad has the cash so he might as well play in the best teams rather than chase the best contracts.

Well he's already won his premiership - so he has nothing left to prove.

I think professional sportsmen today think they deserve to be among the wealthy, rather than just have playing sport as a way to make a living. They refuse to admit it, but an NRL salary for someone like Foran is crazy compared to an above average 100k wage. Gotta come down to the player managers wanting their cut.

Last edited:

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Despite our loss results were going away this round until the Dragons made a comeback against the Knights.

The Benji try was a good one. Definitely worth checking out if you missed the game.

I'd have preferred the Dragons too still be on a losing streak before we played them. Oh well life's not perfect.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings