General NRL 2015 Round 19 - General Discusson

What game you most look forward to (besides the Warriors)?

• Eels vs Bulldogs

• Storm vs Panthers

• Raiders vs Sharks

• Knights vs Titans

• Dragons vs Rabbitohs

• Broncos vs Tigers

• Manly vs Cowboys

Results are only viewable after voting.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2015 Round 19 - General Discusson

Capture567.PNG

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
We are defo in the match of the round, otherwise ehhh... Will tune into storm panthers over Bulldogs eels.

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
well the Storm arent doing the Warriors any favours, they are pumping up their ponts differential against the Panthers. That will make it harder to make the top 4

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
Tigers 13+ vs the broncos must be huge right now... Worth a lazy hundy?

Brother Faisal

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Christchurch
Sorry but not only was that grounded, you can't overturn it. I've been saying this for three years - the system is pathetic - get rid of it.
couldnt agree more. as much as i hate fifita, if it didnt go up as try i wouldnt have given it, i saw a little seperation but because it went up try there definitely wasnt enough evidence to call no try

Reactions: gREVUS

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Sharkies n the Raiders was a great game - hoping Raiders would get up and on the way give Ennis a couple of sneaky upper cuts.............................:p Thought Fifita may have been slightly offside at that last try but they never checked it on reply so assume it must have been all good - Fifita's play of the ball in general ain't the best, not a lot of times he puts his foot on it and the he must have been a dairy farmer at some stage in his life as he's pretty good at milking...............................:smug:

Reactions: 2 people

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
And if he was taken out with the ball right by his hands then it has to be a penalty try surely
The only logical decision that could have been made was either offside (which they didn't seem to interested to check) if that's ok it was a certain try...but if they somehow decide that it wasn't a try it had to be a penalty try for the early tackle..

Somehow they came up with none of that.. The video refs decided that there was 'conclusive' proof the ball wasn't grounded (absolute bs) but they award a penalty for the early tackle..

Absolute joke!

Reactions: Brother Faisal

Kalcod

1st Grade Fringe
May 13, 2012
Tim Mander was the video ref, what do you expect. One of the worst decisions I've seen. Certain try, at worst penalty try for the obvious early tackle.

how the fuck did they just come up with a penalty at the end of that.

Imagine missing out on the 8 or a final on that call. Totally ridiculous

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Has eric bischoff been contracted to write scripts for the nrl games. Absolute enthralling match between raiders and sharks. I swear refs get cues to give penalties at different times to create drama in the game. Insane game.
With the talk of some of the more powerful clubs wanting more power from the NRL you could be right. We could be in for an N.W.O takeover.;)

Looking at how tight the competition ladder is; it looks like something that would be scripted to maximise drama.

Brother Faisal

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Christchurch
With the talk of some of the more powerful clubs wanting more power from the NRL you could be right. We could be in for an N.W.O takeover.;)

Looking at how tight the competition ladder is; it looks like something that would be scripted to maximise drama.
Its seems like it, sometimes in terms of "what a comeback!!!" and sometimes "i cant believe the ref made that decision" its like the refs give a delayed 3 count lol just to drag the match out and create drama lol

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
re the try in the sharks vs the raiders. It was exactly the same as in the warriors game last week. A try sent up as a try to the video ref was then investigated and investigated until he found an excuse to overturn it. This makes a joke of the whole process. In neither case was there overwhelming evidence to over turn either try. Makes you wonder if the Video ref is incompetent or if the NRL has abandoned their own process and are now looking at all trys as benefit of the doubt for the defenders?

Reactions: surfin

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
At the very least it should have been a penalty try. Refs have no balls these days...

THIS. That and I can't post it up here but I can provide link, check out press conference from today's Raiders game. Seriously guys it's one of funniest things I have ever seen in Rugby League, Raiders coach Ricky Stuart is sitting there trying to conduct post match interview on reasons why they lost game while whole time he's explaining this to people in the background you can clearly hear Sharks players singing "Up, Up, Cronulla" in the other room celebrating their win ... :D

https://www.nrl.com/rd-19-press-conference-raiders/tabid/10959/contentid/770296/default.aspx

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings