General NRL 2015 Round 17 - General Discusson

Will the Bunnies go back to back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
NRL 2015 Round 17 - General Discusson

Capture356.PNG

BYE - Brisbane Broncos, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, Newcastle Knights, Canberra Raiders, Sydney Roosters, Melbourne Storm, Gold Coast Titans and New Zealand Warriors.

The Whare try in the first half was a good one. Pretty nice ball movement how they changed angles and everyone in support and move the ball in the opposite direction.

Reactions: Defence
What a game Cartwright had, he's a rare talent.
It's awesome having a couple of backrowers called Cartwright and sironen running round again.
BIG names to live up to but damn they're both good young players.

Reactions: OMG and snake77
What a game Cartwright had, he's a rare talent.
It's awesome having a couple of backrowers called Cartwright and sironen running round again.
BIG names to live up to but damn they're both good young players.
Cartwright has been playing some unreal football, wicked talent, he has a read of the game that very very few players have and he can bang, I would of had him in the Blues line up if I picked the team, legend in the making.

Man i hate these SOO breaks - only one game of first grade today (i think). Love sitting down for the 7.30 game - alas not tonight. Watched Matty Johns and The Footy Show and they bang on so much about SOO - don't get me wrong i watch it just having limited games of league as a lot of teams have the bye sux! ;) B all good next weekend. :rolleyes:

I haven't found the Origin period as bad as the last couple of years besides one of the Friday games a few weeks back (Tigers v Cowboys I think). Usually there is a real down period during this time; hopefully the clubs sign more Kiwis, Pacific Islanders, and Englishman.

I usually use this time of the year as a chance to watch movies which I normally can't watch until the offseason. This year has been a chance to clear space off my MySky. Last night the Mighty DB Bitter Auckland Warriors from 95 played the Eels.

Can't wait until next week when it's all back on with the run home to the finals.