• 12. Titans

• 13. Tigers

• 14. Eels

• 15. Knights

• 16. Manly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

James Roberts isn't as fast as most people say he is in my opinion. Tuivasa-Sheck was able to keep up with Roberts after he supported Anthony Don on his intercept. Tuivasa-Sheck isn't really a noted speedster Koroibete and Fisiiahi would smoke him i reckon.

Lol you realize a support player can only run as fast as the dude who actually intercepted the ball? There's no point beating him down to the tryline.

Tbh though it looks as if Roberts pretty much thought Don was going to do it easily so was just cruising really. Watch the burst of speed he puts on to put a slight check on Roger Tuivasa-Sheck when he realizes the angle's closing fast.....he's rapid man.

Roberts
Fish
Shaun Johnson
Koribete

That's my NRL 4x 100 relay team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Selector

The last two Storm games have given an early glimpse into what the team will be like when the 3 big leave they will be up struggle street. No wonder Bellany wants out after next season.

Getting out before the big 3 retire and his reputation takes a hit.

Reactions: 4 users

facefacts

The last two Storm games have given an early glimpse into what the team will be like when the 3 big leave they will be up struggle street. No wonder Bellany wants out after next season.

Getting out before the big 3 retire and his reputation takes a hit.

The Storm players know they cant win the comp without Slater.

snake77

snake77

Pretty cool atmosphere at the old ground tonight. Cool site with everyone in the blue and white.

A lot of the Monday night games can be pretty flat with the smaller crowds as everyone has work the next night. Having the return to Belmore has given the game a different feel. Great watching footy in front of a full house.

Jordan G

I hate playing a team after they got slapped around in their last game. Hopefully Smith/Cronk both pull up too sore after Origin.

Selector

I hate playing a team after they got slapped around in their last game. Hopefully Smith/Cronk both pull up too sore after Origin.

Wouldn't be surprised if Cronk doesn't back up after Origin. Speaking off if I was a supporter of a club who had a player who rushed back from injury to play SOO and ended up missing NRL games because of it such as Gallen Farah etc. I'd be annoyed.

Jordan G

Likewise, but I'm more than happy to see all the aussie players doing it.

Just looking at the draw, next round should be interesting.

Panthers v Rabbitohs - A win win situation for us. If the Panthers win we go to 20 points with the Rabbits, if the Rabbits win we kick 4 points clear of the Panthers who are 10th.

Dragons v Cowboys - Cowboys missing a lot of players. Again it's a bit of a win win as we either end up alongside the Dragons on 20 points or we stay 2 points behind them but only 4 points off 2nd.

Eagles v Sharks - Go Manly

Currently there's 2 points separating 3rd and 9th and 3 of our next 4 games are against team in that 3-9 bracket.

Reactions: 1 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
How good was Shaun Lane? Had a beast game and got player of the match...