• 16. Manly

Results are only viewable after voting.
NZWarriors.com

NZWarriors.com

NRL 2015 Round 16 - General Discusson

Capture1

Miket12

Miket12

LOL, that will teach me for voting with a tablet - I selected the Roosters but when I went to push the vote button, it leapt down to the Sea Eagles.

It could have worse though, it may have changed to the Dragons.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

facefacts

Bronco's or Bunnies...not sure the Broncs have the attack to break down top defenses, of course they could just keep kicking penalties.

eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Voted Cowboys before the year, they might tin arse their way into a trophy

Makasene

Makasene

The Broncos look every bit a premiership winner. Sharp attack, rock solid defence. Never look beaten and scores tries that the 2002 Warriors would be proud of.

Reactions: 1 users
snake77

snake77

A bit mixed on the Cowboys vs Sharks game. Like most long streaks I'd like either the Warriors to beat them or be the ones to break the streak.

Bulldogs 2002 - check
Storm home record at Olympic park - check
Team 8 beating team 1 - check

Oh well the Cowboys had to lose at some point they could keep winning the close games or getting golden point wins or last minute victories.

A bit of a bugger for us with the Sharks chasing us. But the more teams above us that lose is probably also beneficial.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Sharks have a knack of slaying dragons. They beat the Bunnies when they were hopeless outsiders for the win. Beat the in form Roosters last year. Got a lucky run from the ref with some of those calls but well done to them anyway...

eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Sharks have a knack of slaying dragons. They beat the Bunnies when they were hopeless outsiders for the win. Beat the in form Roosters last year. Got a lucky run from the ref with some of those calls but well done to them anyway...

Eh? Been watching the Hurricanes, how'd they mange to come back from 18 - 0 down? Cows due a loss, but.

Beast Mode

Beast Mode

Roosters the team to beat IMO.
Us Aussie Sydney suporters will be there in FULL FORCE.

I drink at the bar in Sydney with a Roosters supporter.. He is not a bad dude

He was telling me , that the oppistion bench is usually placed in front of the Chock pen
and the Roosters supporters abuse

Opposition players on the bench get abused, to the extent that it is quite harsh.
They know all your dirty Laundry and they unload it.
So just be aware young Warriors and get a spine when a chicken gives it to you.

snake77

snake77

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak was looking pretty good at fullback today. His kick returns were nice; I like seeing a fullback bring the ball back straight so their team mates have less metres to run back to get onside and start their set.

He was coming back with a lot of pace.

The Simmons try Whare set up was a nice play as well.

enterthewarrior

James Roberts isn't as fast as most people say he is in my opinion. Tuivasa-Sheck was able to keep up with Roberts after he supported Anthony Don on his intercept. Tuivasa-Sheck isn't really a noted speedster Koroibete and Fisiiahi would smoke him i reckon.