General NRL 2015 Round 14 - General Discusson

Miket12

Miket12

Forget the guys big boys from the Roosters, Cowboys and Bulldogs who people say they'd want in the team, I'd throw the kitchen sink (and whatever was left available in the Salary Cap) to get Kapoowwww here at the Warriors!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
This was on Alex Johnstons Wikipedia page earlier but has since been taken down...

11062807 459250420905452 3123599768096700005 n

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
surfin

surfin

Great win by the Tigs and when we win today should see us in fifth spot.
I got the feeling that the Bunnies really got up for that game in Perth and had nothing in the tank last night, even with a little help from their friends. I love it when Russell has nothing to Crowe about.

My hope is the Bunnies weren't rubbish because of the travel, because if they were that bad after spanking us how bad will we be if we go backwards as much as the Rabbits did.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
really enjoying this Titans vs Dogs game, pure pace vs pure power
Well said. Power vs Pace. Bulldogs muscle up in what was one of the most impressive defensive sets I have ever seen and keep the Titans 5 metres out from their line than Aidan Sezer gasses it on the 5th and splits the line. Brad Tighe unlucky not to score but what a chase from Moses Mbye.

Should be a good match for us next week...

Reactions: 1 user
wallacenz

wallacenz

Well said. Power vs Pace. Bulldogs muscle up in what was one of the most impressive defensive sets I have ever seen and keep the Titans 5 metres out from their line than Aidan Sezer gasses it on the 5th and splits the line. Brad Tighe unlucky not to score but what a chase from Moses Mbye.

Should be a good match for us next week...
Those outside backs against the Warriors outside backs will be interesting, we have power backs, they have pace

I like Roberts, hes feisty and fast

speed wins

Last edited:
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Pretty simple to see why Trent Hodkinson is being cut loose. Moses Mbye is amazing. The Doggies debutant Shaun Lane went well too...

wallacenz

wallacenz

Pretty simple to see why Trent Hodkinson is being cut loose. Moses Mbye is amazing. The Doggies debutant Shaun Lane went well too...
I noticed both 6's, Seizer and Reynolds, were both physical players. Particularly Reynolds, like Foran hes up in the oppositions face on attack and defence. If Loloheia is 6 next year I hope he brings that. Like Foran, Reynolds seems to be a good defender. Thats what we need at 6, Townsend seemed to be falling off all his tackles yesterday.