General NRL 2015 Round 14 - General Discusson

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Capture244

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Loved the Marty Kapow try. Alex Johnston got sat lol. Such an explosive player...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Feel like the Rabbitohs are getting the rub of the green in this game as well. Scoreline should be more to Tigpies...

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
What an amazing drop out from Pat Richards. Guys a freak kicker. Sure that went over 80 metres...

ryno

ryno

Is Taupau still off contract next year? Would loooooooove to have him at the Warriors!!!!!

Selector

I hope Doyle has Taupau's manager's number on speed dial. Off contract after next season. Worth $750k at least. Would take the Warriors forward pack and the team to another level.

West Tigers giving it to the Rabbitohs. Good to see them doing well have a lot of Kiwis in their team.

Last edited:
koolkat

koolkat

Shit why couldn't we do that..we must of taken a lot out of Souths or just wishful thinking lol

Tedster

Tedster

Just watched the highlights of Marty Kapow's try - what a big beast he is - gotta love watching him play! Glad Souths got spanked, not a fan really - just get sick of the Inglis love from Oz and how he is the be all and end all in the NRL and beware of the ra ra's pinching him bla bla bla - maybe its his contract renewal time and just upping his................. But hey, we have Kapow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):headphone:

Reactions: 1 user
Freddie Futler

Freddie Futler

Great win by the Tigs and when we win today should see us in fifth spot.
I got the feeling that the Bunnies really got up for that game in Perth and had nothing in the tank last night, even with a little help from their friends. I love it when Russell has nothing to Crowe about.