Team List NRL 2015 - Rnd 9 - Warriors Team Vrs Sharks

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start Peyroux and absorb the pressure then bring on Hurrell from the bench after 20 minutes to run at some tiring D. IF we are leading with 20 to go take Hurrell back off so he doesn't over play his hand.
Couldn't agree more, Barrell would be fresh and run through them like a hot knife through butter.

tajhay

🏉
Hit up Robster Robster he would love to make a few more polls
Isnt that the truth.
https://broncoshq.com/brisbane-bron...hq-com-best-ever-17-nominations-fullback.html
https://www.cowboysstampede.com.au/showthread.php?592-Cowboys-Stampede-forum-best-17-Fullback

For those that arent aware, Robster joined all the other NRL clubs forums and volunteered to do their 'best ever' team compliations via polls. Has he asked for help yet mt.wellington mt.wellington lol

Start Peyroux and absorb the pressure then bring on Hurrell from the bench after 20 minutes to run at some tiring D. IF we are leading with 20 to go take Hurrell back off so he doesn't over play his hand.

Love the idea! I would also like Peyroux to sub in for Thompson. Peyroux runs some great lines and could be an absolute weapon if used well with Shaun Johnson on his inside.

Isnt that the truth.
https://broncoshq.com/brisbane-bron...hq-com-best-ever-17-nominations-fullback.html
https://www.cowboysstampede.com.au/showthread.php?592-Cowboys-Stampede-forum-best-17-Fullback

For those that arent aware, Robster joined all the other NRL clubs forums and volunteered to do their 'best ever' team compliations via polls. Has he asked for help yet mt.wellington mt.wellington lol

Love the idea! I would also like Peyroux to sub in for Thompson. Peyroux runs some great lines and could be an absolute weapon if used well with Shaun Johnson on his inside.

I wish I could vote funny on this x 10. Classic!!

Reactions: mt.wellington
Isnt that the truth.

Lol seems a bit pointless to ask Cowboys fans who they think is their best fullback. Surely it would be Bowen my almost unanimous decision. Similar case for the Broncos. I Imagine they'd pick Hunt so Locky can be their five-eighth.

As always I'm super excited for the Warriors to play and ever hopeful this will be the game to save our season. We all know what happened the last time we went to the Shire so I'm only slightly confident.
This season is really pissing me off to be honest.
I love to believe we have talent and potential, but when I watch us I can only wonder what would happen if we traded potential and talent for effort and thought?
The dumb penalties, dropped ball, missed tackles and walking back onside over the last 8 games has done my head in.
But I keep coming back every weekend to witness.
Cmon Warriors, please give us all a win this week.
If only to stop my wife from telling me I'm wasting my time and getting angry for nothing.

Lol seems a bit pointless to ask Cowboys fans who they think is their best fullback. Surely it would be Bowen my almost unanimous decision. Similar case for the Broncos. I Imagine they'd pick Hunt so Locky can be their five-eighth.

tbh, I'd pick Locky at fullback and then look towards Langer and Walters in the halves... Renouf and Hodges prob have the centre spots sewn up. Wing would be interesting with Hancock, Carne, Tuqiri and Sailor all genuine contenders. Oh crap, and Denan Kemp ;)...

they've had some great forwards to choose from too... Tallis, Webcke, Petero, Thorn, Campion, Parker, Thaiday to name just a few...

tbh, I'd pick Locky at fullback and then look towards Langer and Walters in the halves... Renouf and Hodges prob have the centre spots sewn up. Wing would be interesting with Hancock, Carne, Tuqiri and Sailor all genuine contenders. Oh crap, and Denan Kemp ;)...

they've had some great forwards to choose from too... Tallis, Webcke, Petero, Thorn, Campion, Parker, Thaiday to name just a few...

Berrigan is the perfect 14 too. It's quite a team.

Reactions: Jay M
I haven't seen any quotes from Cappy or the Warriorsthis week. Did the guys playing internationals stay in Australia?

Less talk makes me think after the week off the left/right side that CT/Shaun Johnson play will be goneski and ST will return. It just seems a lot more quieter this week

They had a guy named Wally Lewis who wasnt a bad 5/8..

Im pretty sure he will walk in. It will be 1. Lockyer, 6. Lewis, 7. Langer, 9. Walters

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I haven't seen any quotes from Cappy or the Warriorsthis week. Did the guys playing internationals stay in Australia?

Less talk makes me think after the week off the left/right side that CT/Shaun Johnson play will be goneski and ST will return. It just seems a lot more quieter this week
Probably just busy with training. There was meant to be a Members BBQ today but Cappy got it postponed to next week after having to adjust the training schedule because the ANZAC game was delayed by two days. I like that he did that and the club backed him...

They had a guy named Wally Lewis who wasnt a bad 5/8..

Im pretty sure he will walk in. It will be 1. Lockyer, 6. Lewis, 7. Langer, 9. Walters

Go read their forum. I doubt Lewis will make it as most there seem to think he didn't play his best while at the Broncos. Lewis would be selected purely off his career reputation, not his performances for the Broncos.

I'd say it's much more likely to go 1. Locky 6. Kev Walters 7. Langer 9. Kerrod Walters and 14. Berrigan

Go read their forum. I doubt Lewis will make it as most there seem to think he didn't play his best while at the Broncos. Lewis would be selected purely off his career reputation, not his performances for the Broncos.

I'd say it's much more likely to go 1. Locky 6. Kev Walters 7. Langer 9. Kerrod Walters and 14. Berrigan
Yeah, just took a look and Walters got it in a landslide, 20-2. They dont have many posters on that site considering its one of the most well supported teams in Aus

Reactions: ShaunJohnson7

Inruin

Contributor

FFS, shall we start a poll on here for what we think the Broncos all time 17 is?

Status
Not open for further replies.