Post Match NRL 2015 - Rnd 9 - Sharks vs Warriors Post Match Discussion

Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute
Do you consider Facefacts to be crazy?
Haha, talk about obsessed...whats it like not being able to get me out of your head.

keep calm.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
For anyone trying to defend that action I would ask if the roles were reversed & an opposing player did that to one of the Warriors boys, would you still call it an accidental consequence of contact sport or would you be crying blue murder ? ... you can't have it both ways imo
Good point. I use the same type of argument when looking at replays while waiting for the video ref. A bit frustrating in these tight games though.

I wouldn't be too harsh mate , what you see at the moment aint the final product. Just go back to the Storm game you'll see how competitive we were against the Storms forward pack and how much go forward we had.
Sure we lost that game but it wasn't through us not being able to compete physically. Even Cappy has stated we are down on a bit of confidence at the moment
Ugly, errors, missed tackles or not, this win is exactly what the team needed right now moving forward.
Too true!! 2 points moving forward is better then no points

Inruin

Contributor
Maybe..but those TWO arm grabs tell me a lot......and it nearly cost us the game,,,,,,but as usual Shaun Johnson steps up
lol, have you seen Shaun Johnson's tackle stats? and as usual Shaun Johnson steps up? you crack me up. you mean for the first time this season? What does the lack of effort by Mannering or Hoffman to tackle him as he ran past tell you? How about Peyroux and Kata? Be nice if you had some balance to your correct your bias.

Maybe..but those TWO arm grabs tell me a lot......and it nearly cost us the game,,,,,,but as usual Shaun Johnson steps up
For mine, the worst thing I saw from Shaun Johnson was a weak chase, while Tui (a much slower player) put in the effort to close that break down. There were also countless times where Johnson was sent pinwheeling with a soft fend, or simply made no real effort. Chad made more attempt than anyone with his armgrabs.

For mine, the worst thing I saw from Shaun Johnson was a weak chase, while Tui (a much slower player) put in the effort to close that break down. There were also countless times where Johnson was sent pinwheeling with a soft fend, or simply made no real effort. Chad made more attempt than anyone with his armgrabs.
If you dislike Shaun Johnson that much that you rate Chad better in this game then by all means please follow Chad out the door to the sharks at seasons end, imo you'll fit right in with their lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
We are in the Top 8. 8th Position. Our Season is back on track. All we need to do is keep winning, and have a loss every now and again. This is one very jumbled competition this year. Let's get a couple of more wins then continue to focus on what we need to do.

Reactions: 2 users
The fact is - Kata didn't have the ball securely held so no try, the Hoff did leading to a try.

Exactly, anyone thats played any sort of footy knows exactly how hard it is to get the ball off a grown man who doesn't want you to get it...like Gould said today " if you dont hang on to it, you dont deserve it".

For mine, the worst thing I saw from Shaun Johnson was a weak chase, while Tui (a much slower player) put in the effort to close that break down.

Im assuming you're meaning the Jack Bird break from the tap back, and then eventually feeds to Barba?
1. Have a look who comes across to cover Bird (if he doesnt Bird probably goes all the way) and forces the pass to Barba.
2. Wouldnt rate Tui "a much slower player" at all imo. In fact he's probably the closest one who could foot it with Shaun Johnson.

Last edited:

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Im assuming you're meaning the Jack Bird break from the tap back, and then eventually feeds to Barba?
1. Have a look who comes across to cover Bird (if he doesnt Bird probably goes all the way).
2. Wouldnt rate Tui "a much slower player" at all imo. In fact he's probably the closest one who could foot it with Shaun Johnson.
Konrad Hurrell comes a long way across to cover the tackle from memory. Who were you talking about???

Konrad Hurrell comes a long way across to cover the tackle from memory. Who were you talking about???

Assuming nigma means the Barba chasedown originally Shaun Johnson puts the bomb up, Manu taps it back to Jack Bird who is gone (possibly all the way if Shaun Johnson doesnt come across and force the pass infield to Barba making it a little easier for Lolo to chase). Konnie also shows good intent as well to get there at the end. Good defence and intent from Shaun Johnson all our outside backs there. There's a youtube link somewhere for it.

Assuming nigma means the Barba chasedown originally Shaun Johnson puts the bomb up, Manu taps it back to Jack Bird who is gone (possibly all the way if Shaun Johnson doesnt come across and force the pass infield to Barba making it a little easier for Lolo to chase). Konnie also shows good intent as well to get there at the end. Good defence and intent from Shaun Johnson all our outside backs there. There's a youtube link somewhere for it.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Big fan of Solomone Kata and defended him a lot since debuting but I hope he gets a swift kick up the arse from Cappy and learns his lesson...

Screen shot 2015-05-10 at 10.34.38 PM.png
Screen shot 2015-05-10 at 10.35.19 PM.png