Post Match NRL 2015 - Rnd 9 - Sharks vs Warriors Post Match Discussion

Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute
2 touches of absolute genius. Game over. What the fuck's he gonna do with a decent hooker and class Fb?

I wanna thank Hoffman personally.

Reactions: 3 users
Good win. But I second Richie: What is it with Kata and just holding on to the damn ball?? Great that he gets himself into those positions but damn.......

Anyhoo good to win at a place we haven't won at since 2010.

Reactions: 1 user
Mate, I thought it was over a bunch of times too, but I didn't go and make a thread about it every time! ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Honestly, a win in Cronulla, no matter how nasty is a great win.

Just wish our players could handle the basics.

Bring back the second rowers to centres era of Cleary

ugly .

kata is going to be a super star.

its his rookie season, the learning is strong in that one.

Reactions: 5 users
Shaun Johnson man of the match...moving forward,,,those two attempted arm grabs on fifita by c townsend,,show me he is not a warriors player and not what we need,,,we need body on the line defence....im happy when he leaves,,,TL twice the player

Reactions: 3 users
It's about time we won one of those games..that feeling of winning in the last second never gets old.love it.love the hoff that hustle to get the charge down priceless.plus when shauny takes on the line and runs he is absolute world class.Mom Albert and lisone what price for those two in a year or so

Last edited:
I'm not usually one to blame the refs but fuck me they were appalling. So inconsistent...

Huge props to Lisone and Vete, they are absolute monsters.

Thought our back rowers were good too.

Friend has to get dropped, adds absolutely no impact from the bench. Time to see if Savilli has the goods.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
ugly .

kata is going to be a super star.

its his rookie season, the learning is strong in that one.

I'll be surprised if he makes it to 50 games at this rate. The utter moron bombed one try and JUST held on for the second. Was also one of the guys brushed off for Fifita's try. I was disgusted by his effort to be honest.

Hurrell will probably serve some serious time for that "knee" even though Tupou was ridiculously low and coming in from the side. Since he's got a broken jaw, the reactionary NRL will give him at least 4 weeks.

Friend needs to go as well. Was utterly fucking useless when he came on. First play was getting stripped while we were on attack and his pass accuracy was shocking.

Thank god for Shaun Johnson and Hoffman.

Ugly game. We won. I want to move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Pinched it at the last. But I'll take any win. Very lucky I thought and probably not deserved. That wasn't the first time Hurrell has led with the knee and is one more thing that he needs to learn. Hopefully a few more weeks on the sideline will help :( I thought that Shaun Johnson pretty much summed up the whole Warriors effort tonight. Awesome and below average quite often in the same set

I think that officially makes Hoffman a Warrior.
Being on the wrong end of a couple of last minute Warriors losses himself, the instigator of this last minute Warriors win.

Oh and another good game Johnno Wright!

Reactions: 4 users
That was one of the most frustrating games we've had in quite a while. In saying that, victories like that are why I love the Warriors haha

Hoffman really has to be in the running for best buy of the season. He has been immense since coming here.

Reactions: 8 users
i am a johnson dan f

i think friend has played his last game for a while. Vete and Lisone were absolute beasts tonight, was so impressed with their runs.

im worried for the beast. is there any word at all on him?

kimmorely is easily by far the worst commentator ever. every time he opens his mouth i want to punch him in the face.
Friend has to get dropped off the bench, adds absolutely no impact from the bench. Time to see if Savilli has the goods.

Havilli doesnt. i watched him today in the NSW cup he will have a great scoot or two out of dummy half but his defense is kind of lazy. he jersey grabbed a bit. if we need to hookers would rather see somone like bhana come in who to me is a good defender and could fill in the spot for 15-20 mins

Reactions: 1 users
Hoffman was an absolute pro, but i could say that every week and give him man of the match.

Johnson was solid throughout the game doing his core job, then really shone when the Sharkies tired.

Wright was very good, finished his try like a winger should, saved a try which is massive, cleaned up nicely and was solid on defense...just the sort of game that we need from our outside backs far more frequently.

Reactions: 6 users