• Eels 13+

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2015 - Rnd 3 - Warriors vs Eels, Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland
Game day. Put on your jersey and get the beers in or if youre in town than get to the game.

Fortunately we didnt have to play the Eels in Round 1 but they have the strike power to really put us to the sword.

Heres hoping we can repeat our last game against the Eels at Mt Smart where we beat smashed raped them 48-0. Nil. Zero. Nada...

Reactions: 2 users
Like any team they have to be respected as they are a good side. However I have confidence in our structures which should step up another level this week, particularly Dummy Half

Sadly going to miss today's game as will be at the cake tin watching the blackcaps quarter final!!!

Go the mighty Vodafone warriors!!!!

hope cappy gives our two young buck forwards and mutts licence to terrorize Sandow, oh that would be a thing of beauty...

Reactions: 1 user
Today is the day that the Warriors take this game out by 6 and the Black Caps move forward to the semis Great day to be a Sports fan but the Warriors is the team I will be waving my flag for while watching from home

Reactions: 1 users
Turned down an invite to the game so that i can put my awesome mysky skills to work.
Finish work at 1, Pick up booze on the way home.
Black Caps 1st Innings 2-5.30 (Hopefully we bowl them out closer to 5pm)
Mysky the Warriors and watch it in the innings break. 5.30 - 6.50. We'll win by 20 so no golden point today!
MySky the 2nd innings that starts at 6 and catch up live to watch the epic finale!

j3wfw.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I'm hoping it's not a bad omen, but I broke the face of my fancy American touch screen Kenneth Cole watch this morning, by bumping into a steel pole while walking past.

In round 1, I broke the face of my Note 3 just before the game.

Thinking positive though, but all my years supporting the Warriors has made me into quite a superstitious fan.

On the plus side, I will be wearing my new U20s jersey, which is currently undefeated from my 1 week of wearing it during the game.

But fingers crossed, we got this, touch wood...:)

I'm hoping it's not a bad omen, but I broke the face of my fancy American touch screen Kenneth Cole watch this morning, by bumping into a steel pole while walking past.

In round 1, I broke the face of my Note 3 just before the game.

Thinking positive though, but all my years supporting the Warriors has made me into quite a superstitious fan.

On the plus side, I will be wearing my new U20s jersey, which is currently undefeated from my 1 week of wearing it during the game.

But fingers crossed, we got this, touch wood...:)

I've never broken the face of any electronics while watching the Warriors over the years, but I have been off my face at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Brad Abbey ruled out of NYC team - does this mean there is an issue with Johnson with Sammy moving into the halves and Abbey to debute in FB?
Could be Abbey moving up to NSW Cup to fill in for someone else to move up.

Though I think "ruled out" will mean not playing anywhere, as opposed to a promotion.

I thought I could watch NZ win at anything. Turns out I was wrong. Fuck cricket. Lets go Warriors!

Fuck it's good to be back here. New talent. Beautiful ground. Good league people. It must be first home game of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.