Post Match NRL 2015 - Rnd 25 - Tigers vs Warriors Post Match Discussion

Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute
Why don't we have two co captains? Mannering to lead as he always does, and Hoffman to shout the orders when we need him. He looked mightly pissed off in the press conference, and the one sentence he did get out, says it all. I feel for him. He's a pro, coming from the Melbourne Storm, to here. I feel really embarrased that he has come across to us in this mess. Now I see why Tomkins can't wait to get out of here.

What a fxxxg joke. I left at 1.5 minutes to go to get to the Titans -Dragons game. It was 46-16 told my mates at the Titans game I guess it finished at 50-16 and it did.
The Titans showed how a bottom ranked team with a list of injured players out can play with spirit and heart.
Our guys in the main excusing maybe Albie Vete and Allwood and Hoffman and Thompson played like shit and maybe Tomkins until he got injured.
i am that pissed offf I might even join the Sack cappy blog team.
Christ we could get beaten by 100 points by the Bulldogs next week.

The positives were Vete love thsi kid and I thought Allwood went ok shoudl have been in that spot for some games prior ie last fxxxg week.

Fxxk the Warriors.

What a fxxxg joke. I left at 1.5 minutes to go to get to the Titans -Dragons game. It was 46-16 told my mates at the Titans game I guess it finished at 50-16 and it did.
The Titans showed how a bottom ranked team with a list of injured players out can play with spirit and heart.
Our guys in the main excusing maybe Albie Vete and Allwood and Hoffman and Thompson played like shit and maybe Tomkins until he got injured.
i am that pissed offf I might even join the Sack cappy blog team.
Christ we could get beaten by 100 points by the Bulldogs next week.

The positives were Vete love thsi kid and I thought Allwood went ok shoudl have been in that spot for some games prior ie last fxxxg week.

Fxxk the Warriors.

The positives were we are 1 game closer to the end of the season. Then we will build the teams chances next year like every year. LOL

Reactions: Johnnyray
Why don't we have two co captains? Mannering to lead as he always does, and Hoffman to shout the orders when we need him. He looked mightly pissed off in the press conference, and the one sentence he did get out, says it all. I feel for him. He's a pro, coming from the Melbourne Storm, to here. I feel really embarrased that he has come across to us in this mess. Now I see why Tomkins can't wait to get out of here.

IT's Not the bloody captain mate. It's the other muppets

Is it me or does everyone feel like they're repeating themselves on these forums every week.

Yep, I put my hand up as guilty of "repeat a post every 1-2 months"-itis. Especially when it's a topic like replacing Cappy. Everyone can probably lip-synch my post before they've read it.

I figure it's less self-indulgant than quoting yourself. Although it would save time...

Reactions: the borg
images-2.jpeg
images-1.jpeg
images.jpeg
Unknown-1.jpeg
Unknown-2.jpeg

This is what i think WARRIORS 4 YEARS & no finals. Always next year..

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
We put out a NSW cup team and played like it.
No surprises there.
Thank fuck most of these guys are getting the sack and pissing off in 2 weeks. Why a lot of these guys got contracts is beyond me. My only hope for 2016 is that theyll be gone. Effort was lacking again.
I give the team till round 6 2016 to convince me they're worth supporting or I'm fucking off to the Chookpen.
I'm sick of 4 years of amateur hour from what Owen Glen said was going to be the biggest and most successful sports team in the Southern Hemisphere.
How we have 2012 problems in 2015 means that our club has had shit management.
We are no better than the Eels, Knights, Raiders and Tigers today. No closer to being successful than they are.
We are at the bottom of the barrel and so far no matter how good Doyle words are they are so far only words and 2015 has been a massive step backward. You got to hit bottom and we are there. Only 7 days left thank fuck.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
When they talk about 'no effort' and 'not up to it' who exactly are they referring too?

Probably Konrad, makes one tackle, huffs and puffs to get back to marker.

Tomkins and mannering were anonymous for 'senior' players, but have injury/illness excuses.

Wright, Ikahihifo made some clanging errors before the game got out of hand, they are reserve graders pressed into service.

Lousi may as well have not bothered getting up off the bench.

Lolohea, kata and Lisone poor showings, but all rookies.

Despite his decent gut allwood does not look that bad, looks like an outside back, surely a better option than throwing a very raw maomalo into first grade repeatedly.

Jordan G

If Lousi/Hurrell never play for us again I won't shed a tear even though both are contracted next year unfortunately.

Ikahihifo is decent on attack, especially when he actually uses his footwork as he's quite deceptive. Defensively though he's not good enough for the middle IMO.

Vete I fear could be very similar. Puts a ton of energy into attack, but not the same effort into defense. Needs to work really hard on that during the off season as he has big potential if he gets that right.

Gubb is the opposite, big effort, desperation, just so dumb at times though. Come on, I know he's frustrated, but two shoulder charges?