Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

goldcoast-warriors-fan

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 22, 2013
Gold Coast, QLD
Who else is looking forward to next week? No tomkins and no gubb, who plays fullback next game? Fuck me I actually think were out of options :/ unless fish or Fusitua are fit? I hope rapiras not, wouldn't like his last game in a warriors jersey to be against the bulldogs...

Jordan G

Short but blunt.

if Konnie is in the team next week it's because we have no other option and I think he'll be gone before long.

Reactions: Waro-rakau

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Have had a sort of numbness to our games for the last 2-3 weeks. Nothing really surprises me. Beyond caring about this season.

Sad to see so many young players and under developed Reserves thrown together to try play a game. Only thing stopping me from going off the wall is looking at todays team list and asking myself how may of these players were our top 17 at the start of the year???

Warriors
1 Sam Tomkins
2 Matt Allwood
3 Dominique Peyroux
4 Solomone Kata
5 Jonathan Wright
6 Mason Lino
7 Tuimoala Lolohea
8 Sebastine Ikahihifo

9 Nathan Friend
10 Albert Vete
11 Bodene Thompson
12 Ryan Hoffman
13 Simon Mannering (c)

14 Konrad Hurrell
15 Sione Lousi
16 Charlie Gubb
17 Sam Lisone
18 John Palavi

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
Koni last season had speed and looked sharp... At the moment he looks like he would get chased down by George Rose...
How does a professional athlete let himself get into that state???

Reality is the team that was out there this week (and will be the same story next week) is full of NSW cup quality players at best. Only a handful of first graders left standing.

Ben Muts back next week... Guess he'll be replacing the suspended Gubb

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Shit that was depressing to watch.

Suicide hotline : 0800 Warriors 101010. That's 0800 Warriors, won nothing, won nothing, won nothing ... ;)

Ah, yes, the ever versatile sports jokes. Just insert name of team and you're done. That's one of the better ones, though.

Bluecat again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 30, 2012
Interesting to hear Hoffman talking about the lack of respect for the jersey and the coaching staff. It sounds as though they have a group of naughty boys that they are dealing with. With Mannering, Hoffman, Lilyman, Muts, Wiki, and the coaching staff there surely there must be huge pressure on these guys to perform? Looking from the outside anyway. How can it not be happening? They must have player only team sessions where the retards in the team get the hurry up

Pete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 3, 2012
Have had a sort of numbness to our games for the last 2-3 weeks. Nothing really surprises me. Beyond caring about this season.

Sad to see so many young players and under developed Reserves thrown together to try play a game. Only thing stopping me from going off the wall is looking at todays team list and asking myself how may of these players were our top 17 at the start of the year???

Warriors
1 Sam Tomkins
2 Matt Allwood
3 Dominique Peyroux
4 Solomone Kata
5 Jonathan Wright
6 Mason Lino
7 Tuimoala Lolohea
8 Sebastine Ikahihifo

9 Nathan Friend
10 Albert Vete
11 Bodene Thompson
12 Ryan Hoffman
13 Simon Mannering (c)

14 Konrad Hurrell
15 Sione Lousi
16 Charlie Gubb
17 Sam Lisone
18 John Palavi
I respect your knowledge Mt Wellington but but from my view we have 5 top line players who are out injured and the others wouldnt be too much different than what we have. TL (open to debate) Matulino, Lillyman, Johnson and Manu. Penrith have arguably a worse injury toll and seem to find a way to make a game of it. Does he still have team support?

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I respect your knowledge Mt Wellington but but from my view we have 5 top line players who are out injured and the others wouldnt be too much different than what we have. TL (open to debate) Matulino, Lillyman, Johnson and Manu. Penrith have arguably a worse injury toll and seem to find a way to make a game of it. Does he still have team support?
I agree, half those guys with lines through will be playing first grade next year, Wright, Lolohea, Vete, Gubb, Lousi, Kata and maybe Lisone

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
Interesting to hear Hoffman talking about the lack of respect for the jersey and the coaching staff. It sounds as though they have a group of naughty boys that they are dealing with. With Mannering, Hoffman, Lilyman, Muts, Wiki, and the coaching staff there surely there must be huge pressure on these guys to perform? Looking from the outside anyway. How can it not be happening? They must have player only team sessions where the retards in the team get the hurry up
Yep heard in the grapevine that a certain band of players like to be in control of the club and corrupt the others who are not. Wouldn't be surprised if this disease has infected the bros in management and certain coaching staff as well. If its well and truly as bad as what its beginning to look like now, I hope Doyle weeds it out and gets rid of them....during the off season so they can get off to a new start with the nines cumin up.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings