• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Cowboys 12-

• Cowboys 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least the Warriors won at 'NRL Jerseys' this season, that's something… They freaking smashed everyone at Jerseys.

Bugger not enough points against. oh well miss out on wooden spoon too. They could of at least won something this year... lol

PolarBob

Did the Warriors give him a speed test before signing him? What is it with our obsession with 6'4 wingers? I'd take a winger with speed over a behemoth every day of the week.
Yep. Maumalo is a 2nd rower and it's a little unfair that he's there, even in NSW Cup. The cupboard is bare, but I also assume we're wanting to shoehorn a future Manu for when the real Manu retires. Funnily enough I think Wright would make a go of the backrow with a bit more beef on him. Doesn't lack heart or effort, and his at least his speed won't matter anymore.

But I'd go further and ask why our obsession with nugget centres with few smarts. A big reason why we don't have the fast wings. No reason to when your centres cant really pass.

Last edited:

Far Away Fan

Did the Warriors give him a speed test before signing him? What is it with our obsession with 6'4 wingers? I'd take a winger with speed over a behemoth every day of the week.

are you Dave Rennie? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.