Team List NRL 2015 - Rnd 23 - Team Vrs Panthers

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Far Away Fan

Another shuffle, another layout of the Warriors playing cards.

But wait! This team might actually have some points in it! Not many, but some.

Go Konrad!

Reactions: 1 users
95 'til infinity

95 'til infinity

A WTF selection at no.6....

How's Fusitua's form been?Would've preferred him over Peyroux.I'm reminded of DP's last performance in the centres against Parra,I hope he's sorted his defensive issues out since then.

ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

we paying him to play aye...why would you rest him. There is still a theoretical chance to play finals (although its pretty slim), so we need everyone who isn't injured in there...If he keeps having concussion issues, then he can retire and release the salary cap for us so we can sign someone else

Ok then

Reactions: 1 user

Jordan G

I came here to see the team named, I stayed for the lolz that followed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Stylez Davis

Stylez Davis

Pretty sure Townsend is there purely because there is no one else

It looks like Fish is injured so that rules out the tomkins to 6 Fish to FB

Pretty much the best we can field with the injuries we have, Townsend better pull finger from arse this week!!!

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Wonder if Konrad Hurrell will be an impact forward or replace Dominique Peyroux at centre? Im picking the latter.

Just out of interest to the 'WTF Chad!' brigade. Without weakening another position including 5/8, who would you have replace Chad Townsend? If you can answer that objectively you'll understand why he's been named.

Only cab on the rank. Sad indictment on our halves stock really. Wish Api Pewhairangi was still around. He would have kicked ass...

Reactions: 5 users
goldcoast-warriors-fan

goldcoast-warriors-fan

I'd say if the season was 100% lost and we could not make finals, I say why not give Lino a go, give him a taste of first grade, so be knows what level he needs to lift his game to

Reactions: 8 users

Jordan G

Wonder if Konrad Hurrell will be an impact forward or replace Dominique Peyroux at centre? Im picking the latter.

Just out of interest to the 'WTF Chad!' brigade. Without weakening another position including 5/8, who would you have replace Chad Townsend? If you can answer that objectively you'll understand why he's been named.

Only cab on the rank. Sad indictment on our halves stock really. Wish Api Pewhairangi was still around. He would have kicked ass...

Could say that about a lot of selections in the latter half of the season. I think these days too many people have their default setting on "outrage" (although not just around here, everywhere in general.).

Interesting point on Api. Hopefully he's going well over there, but I wonder if he's got that nagging thought in the back of his mind thinking this could have been a good opportunity.

Reactions: 2 users
unclesteve

unclesteve

Well Chad couldnt get any worse than last week.
So we have that going for us, which is nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Yeah, he could have dropped Townsend, but what else were you all expecting?

Fish is shit and/or injured
Would Lino really be any better than Townsend?
Matalino is suspended
Thomspon, Manu, TL, Benry and Shaun Johnson are injured
Hurrell is a tit
Fusitua is crap

At least he's dropped Havilli and Ikahihifo (and Lousi isn't in the team?)

Jordan G

Isn't Fusitua injured as well?

Once we lost Manu it was pretty much Hurrell, Peyroux, Fish, Allwood as options.

Pick your poison.

Defence

Defence

I'd say if the season was 100% lost and we could not make finals, I say why not give Lino a go, give him a taste of first grade, so be knows what level he needs to lift his game to

If its just for development purposes I think hingano is a brighter prospect than Lino.

eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
I don't mind that team, don't think it's wise for cappy to keep making an example of Hurrell when the rest of them can't do anything right either.

Was expecting to see the same line up just without Matulino and vatuvei.

Maybe he's doing Lino a favour not playing him, how's he supposed to succeed in these circumstances, if it ruins chads confidence, so what?

koolkat

koolkat

Fuck sake lets fuck with the back line again.ok hurrell back,but what's with DP doing starting

ryno

ryno

Interesting to see Hurrell on the bench, hope he gets some time at backrow.

Good to see Peyroux in there as well, at least he will try his guts out for the team.

Hoffman back is huge as well. All in all a decent side.

I think our defense will be improved but not sure where the points will come from.

Panthers 10 - Warriors 4

Status
Not open for further replies.