Post Match NRL 2015 - Rnd 23 - Panthers vs Warriors Post Match Discussion

Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Unlike last week did the players give a shit this week?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

edgecumbe

Does anyone else notice how when Vete is taking a hit up, he turns so his back is facing the defenders like a metre before making contact? Charlie is effective defensively but he needs to work on his hit ups. Sam Lisone had an amazing game. He is clearly better than the other two rookie props in my eyes. I think Cappy should look at giving Simon Mannering a short break, he should't play a full 80 minutes, he has been doing that all year, and this is his 11th year NRL, this guy deserves at least a 10 minute breather each game. I think players like Jacob Lillyman and Ben Matulino should be reducing their minutes to closer to 40-50mins just because we need to look after them too. That would give the younger props more minutes and more experience.

Freddie Futler

Freddie Futler

Can't be bothered reading all the negative shit so straight to last page to post my thoughts.
I watched the game twice and although we didn't win I liked the way that we never gave up, right to the final whistle the guys were tackling and hitting it up as hard as they did in the first few minutes
Not sure why we can't score tries at the moment because that had been our strong point all year, maybe the disruption caused by so many injuries has stopped them from clicking with each other.
The young guys are clearly feeling the effects of too much exposure to first grade and if we had some backup they should be rested.
Great to see the Hoff back and settling things down.
Lots of positives from where I sit.

Reactions: 1 user
eX | Machina

eX | Machina

Can't be bothered reading all the negative shit so straight to last page to post my thoughts.
I watched the game twice and although we didn't win I liked the way that we never gave up, right to the final whistle the guys were tackling and hitting it up as hard as they did in the first few minutes
Not sure why we can't score tries at the moment because that had been our strong point all year, maybe the disruption caused by so many injuries has stopped them from clicking with each other.
The young guys are clearly feeling the effects of too much exposure to first grade and if we had some backup they should be rested.
Is it happy hour wherever you're posting from?

• Haha
Numbnutsnz

Numbnutsnz

Mt Smart Joker, is that you?

• Haha
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor

when the waiter comes, order me whatever he's having.

facefacts

Maybe I am realistic enough to know that we cannot win without our key players all out or injured, Mutts, Shaun Johnson, TL, Bodene, Hoff, etc.

Didn't realize those players did all the tackling for the team as well...losing Shaun Johnson in particular is a decent excuse for not winning the comp or even for missing the eight, but it's not an excuse for pathetic gutless defense and basically giving up...then again they've been doing more or less the same thing for most of the clubs history so not exactly surprising.