• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Sharks 12-

• Sharks 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan G

I hope Lolohea has a blinder and Chad gets back to early season form, but the cynic in me keeps saying that Tui will just pass the ball along the line with instances of stutter stepping 20 metres sideways just to go 5 metres forward.

The cynic also says Chad will suck.

• Haha
Reactions: Defence
Sharks, like Leopards don't change their spots. Tui will come in for some treatment today, our players to drag them off him. I personally think if the team get their heads straight Fifita is a bigger loss for them than Shaun Johnson for us.

Reactions: Defence
Man for all inspirational talk that I am reading about today's game, I'm sorry but I don't see it going any different than this :

Go NZ Warriors ! :(

• Haha
Reactions: Richie
Whats the weather like in Auckland today?:)

Not a cloud in the sky mate.

Bloody hell we need this one. If we win, we are actually in a pretty good spot. But as another poster said, could care less about the ladder right now lets just go out and roll these bastards!

Warriors by 12+

Enemy number 1
images
:wideyed:

So what's the consenses about the whole Konrad hurrell vs Anthony tupou round 2? Think there'll be any extras between them on the field? I heard Konnie say he wants to speak to him after the game.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Everybody has written us off for the season, historically we do a hell of slot better without expectation.
Would love us to give the Sharks a hiding just to shut up some of the doomsayers but to be honest I have no idea which way this is going to go

Everybody has written us off for the season, historically we do a hell of slot better without expectation.
Would love us to give the Sharks a hiding just to shut up some of the doomsayers but to be honest I have no idea which way this is going to go
Get a little sick of the "no shaun johnson no hope" out of Australia - he is a big loss but really hope that the team today can get up and beat the sharks - look at the tigers, bottom of the table and got up over the storm with no Tapau who is one of their key players. Come on boys!!!!! :singing:

Get a little sick of the "no shaun johnson no hope" out of Australia - he is a big loss but really hope that the team today can get up and beat the sharks - look at the tigers, bottom of the table and got up over the storm with no Tapau who is one of their key players. Come on boys!!!!! :singing:

The storm were playing without their star player Billy Slater away from home hence the West Tigers victory. Tigers are still the biggest pile of crap since mid to late 18th Century when one of Rajah's prized elephants snuck into the banquet tent and ate the guests 250 plates of vindaloo ... :p

honestly not expecting a win today. all i want to see is effort. every player giving it their all. ill be happy with that

Losing Shaun Johnson is a big loss because he has 3 years experience and leads the team, he is being replaced with a rookie who has played a little bit of a couple of game at 6 this year.. and from memory both times our backline has been a disaster on defence when it has happened.

I would think that is why the Warriors are getting written off.

Expecting a fairly tight win. Probably 4-8 points in it.

I think Hurrell and Vatuvei back will do wonders for our forward pack, and with the Sharks being without Fifita, we should roll through them, creating the space for Lolohea to have at the very least a settled game in the halves.

Orrrrrrrrr we get steam rolled and lose by 12+

Status
Not open for further replies.