Post Match NRL 2015 - Rnd 14 - Warriors vs Roosters Post Match Discussion

jonno

jonno

We woz robbed! Or maybe we just gave it away. Wright, you blithering idiot!

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, I don't think you were really trying today, were you boy? I know you can run around defenders like they are cast in stone, but every time you had the ball today you just ran at defenders. Thanks for that, but we lost he game anyway.

Isn't there anyone better than Shaun Johnson to kick our conversions? He's costing us points every game and in some cases is losing us the match.

Albert Vete, you are a star in the making.

Nathan Friend, what a game! 34 and you still have it.

Manu Vatuvei, congratulations on an awesome record. But could you please concentrate just a bit harder, I mean a lot harder, on catching the ball? We'd all of us here really appreciate it if you did. Thanks.

Simon Mannering, try-saving tackle after try-saving tackle. You are the man.

Konrad Hurrell, welcome back! Some great hit-ups. A shame you weren't ever given the ball when a try looked possible.

Solomone Kata...what's this? Eleven tries! Hats off to you!

Our tries came from Warriorball. We need more of it!
How can you feel that good after a loss? Who's your dealer, caus I want some..

jonno

jonno

If Taukeho was still here he would as lazy and unfocused as the rest.

Lazy may be a bit harsh, but our players are soft mentally when the pressure goes on, and i think it's because things are to easy here, too much of a bro culture.
What do you mean when you say bro culture?

ryno

ryno

It feels pretty fucking pathetic when you realize you've been saying it for 20 years, more than half my life convincing myself next year's our year.

Hard out, this is why I don't let it ruin my mood anymore.

I love watching the Warriors and will always support them, and I'm really excited about Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Luke but I can now watch these limp performances, brain fades and dumb stupid errors without going nuclear.

My heart thanks me for it.

Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

Its very hard to figure out the root cause of the problem to this club. before you know it you're talking about the next game and then the next season and new signings. I've been trying to decode this club and who what why how the problem is what it is. Im trying to figure out how i am addicted to this club so much as to watch them every week lol. theres a weird hold that this club has on me, very weird.

BA-AD Luck

BA-AD Luck

I think we're good enough, but we're not the sharpest tools in the sheds. We make the most embarrassing of errors in every single game. Our games are comical and we are the laughing stock of this competition. No idea on game sense at all. Far too casual far too often. We keep losing every important moment in the match. Lolohea, get on the ground and cover the ball. Yes a deflection but secure the ball first. There was only twenty seconds on the clock which would have been run down without the drop-kick needing to be taken. Wright; wow! What were you thinking? Johnson; you are a gifted runner and you pass the ball without taking the line on? Kata did you need to scream out of the line and leave Vatuvei vulnerable after playing so well for every other part of the game? But Cappy; our boys played good footy when they just played within their own structure and broke the line. Then you forced them into a dull set piece structure that removed the soul from the second half. We should have won the game by trying to win the game. Instead, we tried to defend the game and ultimately lost. When will you encourage our boys to win the game from each important moment?

My biggest hate is actually on Cappy this week. Lolohea and Wright not far behind. Otherwise, at least Kata was trying to make a play and I can forgive him for that. But this is not the Warriors team I used to enjoy watching. This is just a group of robots wearing my jersey. We're done for the season.

Waiting For Premiership

Waiting For Premiership

Wonder if the rumor that went round a few months ago about ST wanting to go back to the UK cause the Warriors players didn't give a shit about pride for the jersey, has a little bit of truth in it ? rather than the homesick reason. When Tomkins plays he plays angry and committed on trying his best, maybe he found it to difficult to pat folk on the back that fuck up consistently.:walkingdead:

facefacts

Too much of the brotherhood carry on, too much slapping on the back even though a player is continuously poor...we need a hard core group of professional players who control the culture within the team.

First and foremost they are there to do a job, not be bro's...but none of this will ever happen until we get a coach with real ability, a coach who knows what type of player he needs to win competitions, and then what to do with them once he's got them.

facefacts

Wonder if the rumor that went round a few months ago about ST wanting to go back to the UK cause the Warriors players didn't give a shit about pride for the jersey, has a little bit of truth in it ? rather than the homesick reason. When Tomkins plays he plays angry and committed on trying his best, maybe he found it to difficult to pat folk on the back that fuck up consistently.:walkingdead:

Imagine slogging your guts out covering the same players every week because you just cant trust them not to fuck up...it would do my head in.

jonno

jonno

Its very hard to figure out the root cause of the problem to this club. before you know it you're talking about the next game and then the next season and new signings. I've been trying to decode this club and who what why how the problem is what it is. Im trying to figure out how i am addicted to this club so much as to watch them every week lol. theres a weird hold that this club has on me, very weird.
That's got to be the strangest post I think I've ever read... You don't get to choose which club you support... Its your home town, your home club... Its emotional...

That's why they have to win...

couch coach

to every dumb assd warrs fan on this site like me I ponder over an over what can we do about the biased referring that we have suffered for 20 years same 2nite same last week does anyone know tell us our team is as good as their best are the best players kiwis chad rite Nathan an Hoffman are all on the gravy train like always with an aussie coach we need Steven kearney

Reactions: Brother Faisal
snake77

snake77

The Warriors have the worst defence in the comp & how the Chooks came home stronger than us, when we had 60+% possession in the first half, begs the question ... why are we so useless on D and why are we so unfit ???
We're aiming to be one of the best defensive sides or at least top four. That's admirable but being the worst is along way from the top 4.
The Roosters defence in the first half when we were camped on their line is the standard we need to be aiming for.

On a positive; Hurrell looked incredibly lean. Betham did a great job inside the square office.
He looked a lot better than the start of the year. This is the main issue I have with Hurrell the last couple of years he hasn't gotten into top match fitness until half way through the season. Each year for different reasons he's take until mid way through the season doing extras to get into shape. Today when he was close to his best shows what he can do but we need to be getting that closer to 26 rounds not 13.

Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

That's got to be the strangest post I think I've ever read... You don't get to choose which club you support... Its your home town, your home club... Its emotional...

That's why they have to win...
so its not a weird addiction following this team its just a hugely bipolar experience following them? ive lost myself somewhere in these last 20 years lol

Beastmode

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
Utter fucking wankers. All of them.

Unfit. Mentally weak. And they have the ability to make the most dumbest fucking decisions imaginable.

Jonno Wright, top of the class, wanker for this week.

Cappy a close second. Coach has lost the plot.

Stone

Stone

I've been saying that for 10 years now Koolkat! When does it become pathetic?

Only 10 years bro ... try saying that for 20 lol, must make some of us here dead set psychopathic maniacs lmao

The definition of insanity = Repeating the same thing over & over expecting a different result ... that's also a none to subtle dig at all the Beast haters ;)

I couldn't agree more with those of you questioning Cappy & the coaching staff, a great coach can turn average individuals into a great team, look at what Bennett has done in half a season at the Donks

I'm not saying those guys are all average players, they were however pretty mud as a team last season, but half a season under a legit first grade coach & the improvement has been more than evident for all to see

The Warriors however have some genuinely great / gifted players, but as a team we are collectively mud & have been for some time

I'm not letting the players off the hook at all, they definitely contribute to their own downfall far too often, but as someone who has played & coached the game, it looks like the Warriors have not been coached to their actual strengths, the defence is just atrocious at times, which is a coaches job to implement, not to tackle for them obviously, but implement effective systems that work under fatigue & pressure, fitness standards, which we seem to be sorely lacking, are also set by the coach & Cappy's use, or lack there of, the interchange is just fucking retarded ... to put it mildly lol

Despite all the initial talk of Cappy being a hard task master etc, I am actually seriously starting to wonder if he actually has any tactical nous as a coach & wasn't just initially backed by the players because he's a nice guy who won't rip them a new asshole when it's needed eg: Bennett, Bellamy, Hasler etc

All I really know is that if I was coaching this mob, I could definitely use the interchange better than Cappy has & I would be tearing giant fucking strips off these jabronis for their last two abysmal efforts & I haven't coached league in over 15 years

I do practice & coach MMA though, so I'll put it out there ... any Warrior player reading this (slim chance but you never know lol) has an open invitation to come down to our gym & we will show you how real hard nosed motherfucking athletes embrace the grind & develop real mental toughness & we're a bunch amateurs for the most part & even our pros are paid sweet fuck all by comparison, so whats your excuse boys ???

Rant over ... ahhh i feel much better now ... time to go unleash the rest of my pent up frustration on my wifes ass ... sexually that is ... not Jake The Muss stylez ... although in saying that I will try & slip in a rear naked choke after a north south mount :D

edit: oh shit ... she just read this on the other com ... looks like I'm off to Hunters Corner now :p

Last edited: