Post Match NRL 2015 - Rnd 14 - Warriors vs Roosters Post Match Discussion

JBmurc

JBmurc

the same old same old shit ...>>> I don't have the faith in this current Worriers team mgmt ....I stand by my pre-season call we will be doing well to keep off the bottom of the table ...the titans a very underated team and should towel us up easy

Reactions: koolkat

Jordan G

So, out of curiosity, who from the NSW Cup side should have been in the team instead?

More importantly, who from the NSW Cup side would have made one iota of difference?

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Tomkins failed his fitness test before the NSW Cup team started warming up... So it really beggars belief that he still picked Wright for a bench spot. This Tomkins knee injury feels like Price and his heel all over again.

On a positive note, apart from the stupid penalties he gave away, thought Friend had a bloody good game. Lots of running.

Reactions: 2 people
Miket12

Miket12

Mate, it's either laugh .... or cry .... or get a gun and go postal!!!!!!

Skeeterskeet zps744d2bab

Xfactor

Have not looked or posted here for over 12 months for personal reasons, but after tonights debacle, decided to throw my 20 cents worth in! Fuck this team....Fuck this club....Fuck these so-called Coaches! 20+ years in this comp and only 2 GF appearances to show for it? Most of these YOUNG darlings are more concerned about how they look for the cameras, than how they are remembered after each weekend! And some of our veterans (names with-held for obvious reasons) should gracefully retire...as most veterans do! 6 years ago I was saying things like "no passion" "no urgency" "no pride"! Today, my greatest disappointment is that I have not been made to eat those words. I wish I could bring myself to start following another team, but I am 1st & foremost a Kiwi, and will ALWAYS back MY countrys team! Get your fucken shit together Warriors...you are running out of time...and excuses!

Far Away Fan

We woz robbed! Or maybe we just gave it away. Wright, you blithering idiot!

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, I don't think you were really trying today, were you boy? I know you can run around defenders like they are cast in stone, but every time you had the ball today you just ran at defenders. Thanks for that, but we lost the game anyway.

Isn't there anyone better than Shaun Johnson to kick our conversions? He's costing us points every game and in some cases is losing us the match.

Albert Vete, you are a star in the making.

Nathan Friend, what a game! 34 and you still have it.

Manu Vatuvei, congratulations on an awesome record. But could you please concentrate just a bit harder, I mean a lot harder, on catching the ball? We'd all of us here really appreciate it if you did. Thanks.

Simon Mannering, try-saving tackle after try-saving tackle. You are the man.

Konrad Hurrell, welcome back! Some great hit-ups. A shame you weren't ever given the ball when a try looked possible.

Solomone Kata...what's this? Eleven tries! Hats off to you!

Our tries came from Warriorball. We need more of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, I don't think you were really trying today, were you boy? I know you can run around defenders like they are cast in stone, but every time you had the ball today you just ran at defenders. Thanks for that, but we lost he game anyway.

Isn't there anyone better than Shaun Johnson to kick our conversions? He's costing us points every game and in some cases is losing us the match.

Manu Vatuvei, congratulations on an awesome record. But could you please concentrate just a bit harder, I mean a lot harder, on catching the ball? We'd all of us here really appreciate it if you did. Thanks.

Konrad Hurrell, welcome back! Some great hit-ups. A shame you weren't ever given the ball when a try looked possible.

Sorry you're in the wrong forum, such positive compliments are unacceptable!!!

Xfactor

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, I don't think you were really trying today, were you boy? I know you can run around defenders like they are cast in stone, but every time you had the ball today you just ran at defenders. Thanks for that, but we lost he game anyway.

I personally would retain Friendy...whatever it costs to convince his partner to do so! His overall contribution to our prospects is immeasurable. And Konrad & Kata is inevitably a recipe for success!

Reactions: 2 people
goku

goku

I hate blaming the coach, but this time the coaches have to take the wrap for it.

The bench was frozen cold tonight. yes they come on fresh but they come on stiff. They warm up around 10mims into each half expecting to get injected around the 20min mark but to sit there the whole first half in the freezing cold, and not get a run? Can't help but blame the coaches.

facefacts

I personally would retain Friendy...whatever it costs to convince his partner to do so! His overall contribution to our prospects is immeasurable. And Konrad & Kata is inevitably a recipe for success!

I would be training up Bhana as a hooker as soon as possible...bigger, stronger, massive motor, good left foot kick and a missile pass, and he's a smart kid.

I have a horrible feeling Luke is going to slide on into the lax culture here at the Warriors like he's climbing into a warm bed, and will quickly become one of the worst.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck will be awesome.