Post Match NRL 2015 - Rnd 14 - Warriors vs Roosters Post Match Discussion

Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute
NZ Warriors 21 vs 25 Sydney Roosters

NRL+Rd+10+Warriors+v+Roosters+MijeZwEQH1gl.jpg

Thoughts? Man of the Match? Who won the forward battle? Did we hold or drop the ball? How did Charlie Gubb and Raymond Faitala-Mariner go? Did Tuimoala Lolohea have the desired effect off the bench? Edge defence or lack thereof?

Discuss...

Rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/nrl-2015-round-14.38/

ToiletDuck

Administrator
That was...awful.

I consider us as one of the worst teams in the competition.

Manu, for all his good runs makes awful awful errors which cost tries. Tui's botched grounding when he tried to scoop the ball up what just insanity. Jono Shite...thanks for absolutely nothing.

There are brief periods of okay football but overall this is a very very poor side.

Not sure how we were favourites for that game. Out played by the cocks. The call by the refs before the Maloney try was questionable but to have so many players missing and to travel back from Perth are just excess if it gets raised.

I've seen enough to suggest we will not be in the finals this year

Reactions: Brother Faisal

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
God this team is INFURIATING to support!
Great first half so we go out in the second and stop doing what was working well in the first.
LITERALLY handed them the game, want to be optimistic but losing hope FAST.
Looking like another year of "what ifs" unfortunately

well that hurts. friend is a much better player when he runs from dummy half

id be picking someone like Bhana over Havilli for a bench spot. he can cover more positions and is fitter

Reactions: Warrior482
Haha wasn't pretty watching but I knew from about 60 mins onwards we were in trouble.

I think the bench was fucked, why as your back up hooker option you need three positional changes in the spine?

Ah well, I'm doing a lot better with these close losses now, I'm an ascended Warriors fan, just take it on the chin and hope for the best.