Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshthedarsh

Not just a no try, it's a penalty.

FFS can they just run forward, not in each others way, then kick in the in goal and get a repeat set???

Marshthedarsh

Okay now I see why Shaun missed. We had to win by 4 again for the multi... Five in a row - that's not good for the heart.

jonno

jonno

Warriors you cu**s... Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you..... Did I mention fuck you....

Oh that's right we won... If only I'd taken that 6 points bet...

Fuck you warriors...

Johnnyray

Johnnyray

Warriors ! Fulltime score 24-20 to Warriors. I Still say we should of won by 13 plus. That if it wasn't for a dubious try awarded to us in first half does that mean we would of lost ? Godamn ! Ah well no playstation today for me ! I wonder if Alex The Kid game is still built inside my Sega Master System .. :(

Marshthedarsh

No fucking way we're winning next week.

God damn we were lucky. Bit harsh on the Knights since we got a gift of a try, but tbh before the game you'd have to say we were supposed to win - and we did.

Reactions: Eccawarrior
jonno

jonno

Warriors ! Fulltime score 24-20 to Warriors. I Still say we should of won by 13 plus. That if it wasn't for a dubious try awarded to us in first half does that mean we would of lost ? Godamn ! Ah well no play station for me. I wonder if Alex The Kid game is still built inside my Sega Master System .. :(
That means even tho we got the 2 points we still lost..

Status
Not open for further replies.