Post Match NRL 2015 - Rnd 10 - Eels vs Warriors Post Match Discussion

Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
You could demote him to reserve grade for the remainder of his contract. Make him play out of position and instruct all his team mates to never pass him the ball and fall of any tackle he's part of. Just to make him sorry he ever asked to leave...

That's some real footy club cuntmanship right there for yas...

But I don't get that vibe from the warriors very often...

We'll probably go the other way doing whats right for him but not best for us....

Nice guys always come last. If they know what's good for their marriage...

The marriage between player and club that is....

when your courting prospective players to come to the team, a good transition for a player leaving on exceptional circumstances is exactly the story you want them to put about. Reassure them that going to NZ isnt a death sentence for family still in other countries. Make them tick the box that says we support our players totally.

Reactions: 1 users
when your courting prospective players to come to the team, a good transition for a player leaving on exceptional circumstances is exactly the story you want them to put about. Reassure them that going to NZ isnt a death sentence for family still in other countries. Make them tick the box that says we support our players totally.

It's exactly the image we want to portray, a we're all in this together thing, but should your circumstances change we will work to help make it better and do whatever is required, not set up road blocks then dump you out the back when it's no longer working for us.

My opinions about Manu dont change because his game doesn't change... honestly i think his defense and the issues that causes are just as big of a problem
That's just it mate, his game HAS changed. I've wailed 'pon Manu for years over his defence, but it's improved massively this season. The odd in-off-the-wing moment, but for the most part he's been a different person entirely out there on D: drops back on about the 3rd tackle when the opposition are bring it out of their own half, and near our line he's nearly always staying out wide and negating attacks just by being there. Like a proper winger.

Reactions: 2 users