Gameday < 2021 NRL 2014 - Round 24 vs Roosters Gameday Discussion

All games pre 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitman82

Hitman82

“Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears.”– Laird Hamilton

Coverage of the NYC game begins shortly, with coverage of the main game from 2pm.

jsmooove

jsmooove

so teams trying to get in the 8 have been lifting against top 4 teams (parra and the cows). hope we continue the trend today.

Sup42

Sup42

What a quote for these Warriors.

Come out to play.

Bring your brains with you.

Determination and sad ass dropped lips by Mannering is not a way to win. Furrowed brows and looks of Self doubt from Tomkins s not the way to win.
Exasperated arm waving and little boys squeals by Johnson is not the way to win.

Win today, win this season.

The Dog to fear is the Quiet dog eying the throat of the growling tooth baring Cur.

Reactions: 1 user
ryno

ryno

I would fear the foaming pit bull that is staring at my nuts.

But that's just me

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

rocketman

I swear this weekend is a set up. Not only did Manly lose to Parra but the Broncos thrash the Knights to get a pretty good points F/A which was our one shining light , And then to add to it, the Cowboys beat the Rabbits. Now it really is finals football .

Reactions: 1 users
Ref

Ref

Refs don't want to send anyone off and spoil the game but too bad I say.
We were the team offended against.

ramps

ramps

this game is going to make or break our season. will also determine whether were good enough to go all the way this season.Big game. lets hope theyre pumped up. expect king Kon to fire the boys up

Ref

Ref

The juniors are playing really well so far. Hope that bodes well for the seniors.

ryno

ryno

So will Johnson line up on the left I wonder?

I really like Cappy but think he has messed to much with the spine in the last month or so. It's hard to form combinations when they change every week.

Reactions: 3 users
ramps

ramps

prett small forward pack I recon. hope our forwards don't get dominated up front otherwise our backs are going to have make up for lost yardage all day

Status
Not open for further replies.