Post Match NRL 2008 - Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Warriors Post Match Discussion

robogrim_old

Tate played amazing. (Double that man's salary!)
Hohaia, Mannering were outstanding.
Fai is combining well.
Solomona had a dandy.
Even Swann was solid and his offloads were second only to Tate's.
What a game, so many positive aspects until Cleary tinkered with our halves, (but that's another thread).
Although it was a convincing performance by the Warriors, let's not pat ourselves on the back too quickly, the opposition was poor and we clowned around without direction for a good while, letting an inferior side almost get back into the game. The Storm will capitalise on every weakness, including the lack of conversions ( another eight points down the Swanee!!! And could possibly be a deciding factor). Can we afford such flippancy this week end?
I think not. Storm by 30 points if Cleary keeps up the clowning. If Witt comes back to the halves we have a chance.

G_Rovelli

Still don't understand and probably never will about Ropati being in the side, and yes you could be right. I wouldn't like us losing but...

JustinKings_old

Storm are at 1.33.
This is a sure bet, I'm sure. For sure.

Skinny_Ravs82

You are a strange one, you are SO anti the Warriors why are you even here?

J_Hallow_old

im kind of surpised that betting agencies are actually taking bets on it. Considering the whole will slater play or wont he.

i remember the bloke who put like 75000 when australia scored over 400 runs in south africa at 1.01 to make quick money, well south africa won.

just remember the other weak the warriors were 6.15 i think and the tigers were 1.07. well we got up

Northern_Union

The Warriors were sure bets to beat the Rabbits at home as well.

Skinny_Ravs82

Why can't I be?
Not every fan has to be positive.

No not every fan has to be you are right about that one, but you are very special it seems. Give me one occassion where you've actually said anything nice about them. It doesn't have to be players (which you obviously yhave serious issues with) but even about them winning games when they do.

attila_the_gorilla

i remember the bloke who put like 75000 when australia scored over 400 runs in south africa at 1.01 to make quick money, well south africa won.

Holy cow, I haven`t heard about that one. I hope it wasn`t his life savings... Risking 75000 to make just $750 is not really worth it.

Skinny_Ravs82

Wasn't there a story or comment last year about some guy who put a whole heap of money on the Warriors in one of their games at home? I think it was the round 15 game vs Penrith or something

Kid-Dynamite_old

The Warriors are paying $3.10! :D

I'm smiling, cos it makes victories so much sweeter when you are massive under dogs!

There was a guy the other week who put on about $80000 I think it was on the Roosters to beat the Titans and the Storm to win against the Tigers! Of course, the Roosters were upset by the Titans!

But you gotta remember, these guys who bet huge like they do are probably rich and can afford to gamble that money! If not, they're stupid! :D Because you don't make much in return anyway!

Jesbass_old

Why can't I be?
Not every fan has to be positive.

And rightly so, JK. Keep on posting here, whether it be positive or negative. As long as it's informative or thought provoking, I'll keep reading it. We're not a Warriors cheerleading forum - we're a discussion forum. Keep it up! :thumb: