6. Steve Waetford
7. Pita Godinet
8. Herman Retzlaff
9. Darin Kingi
10. Daniel Palavi
11. Agnatius Paasi
12. Sam Lousi

Henry

Stark difference between 2011 and 2012 forward packs for the vulcans. That is a very underwhelming pack - not one single one of them is up to nrl standard. What a shame that the likes of poaching, gavet and gelling Are no longer around....

slaughterhouse.sa_old

Stark difference between 2011 and 2012 forward packs for the vulcans. That is a very underwhelming pack - not one single one of them is up to nrl standard. What a shame that the likes of poaching, gavet and gelling Are no longer around....

Not really ...

Well not if you compare last weeks pack ... plus factor in all the injuries in first grade .. imagine if lillyman, both rapiras & luck were fit.

Guys like Manu Mau and Suaia Matagi proved last week they are guns.
Even Agnatius passi showed some good signs - he could be as effective as gavet was.

Poaching will be back after french season i assume.

bin fishin_old

The idea is not to stay in the Vulcans!

d13_old

Carlos promoted to Vulcans this week? #16 is not on the team list & he's not named for The Juniors or is he injured,heads up anyone?

'95 Till Infinity_old

Yeah he played a half dozen games there for the Juniors last year. According to him, that's his position. He says he was pushed to the wing because of his speed/Carlos was already 6.
Good luck to him then,he's been given a run in his preferred position hopefully he takes his chance.

krs_64_old

Yea Adam could pretty much play any where in the backline, he's quite versatile. I'm pretty sure I remember him saying he prefers centre though ?

Phantomlock_old

No Kurt Kara or Saulala Houma; Khalid Deeb, their skipper highly rated from 2011.

Pity Manu and Suaia couldn't make it over this time round. Vulcans pack looks extremely young and inexperienced!

PL

¿N. ig-mah¿_old

heard on the radio that Fish could get his shot this week. Bluey is playing safe with Locke and won't guarantee him as a starter this weekend.

Viking_old

Yea Adam could pretty much play any where in the backline, he's quite versatile. I'm pretty sure I remember him saying he prefers centre though ?

Yeah he does and that was where the Roosters see him as well. Adam knows that he won't make 1st grade as a standoff.

The NSW dogs put 50 on Newtown last week, they'll be out to make a point this week.