General New centre.. who is it??

LoganBear_old

The warriors have signed a quality centre for 2013. Find out who in tomorrow's Herald.

I guess its bye bye Inu?

mr frank white_old

Good & bad news. prob bye inu, who is a world beater when on, God I hope its Matai! Matai & Hurrell to centre, Benry takes lucks spot..

¿N. ig-mah¿_old

Good & bad news. prob bye inu, who is a world beater when on, God I hope its Matai! Matai & Hurrell to centre, Benry takes lucks spot..

If its Matai, then Inu will get plenty of gametime. If Benry goes to Lock we will need Inu when Matai misses games through injury and suspension.

I reckon its what was said above. Ropo has re-signed for next year.

ShaunJohnson7_old

If its Matai, then Inu will get plenty of gametime. If Benry goes to Lock we will need Inu when Matai misses games through injury and suspension.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

mr frank white_old

Dude you need to get off that track.. Exactly how many games has Matai missed in the last 3 seasons?

Juju_old

I know the source and he has said on twitter its not matai.
also "solid pro not superstar"

¿N. ig-mah¿_old

Dude you need to get off that track.. Exactly how many games has Matai missed in the last 3 seasons?

Can't remember off hand, but his average is either 6 or 10 games a year (without counting finals games) over the course of his career. I believe it was noted in another thread.

I'll stick with this track though, as I am very much against the idea of the Warriors signing him. You only have to look at his impact for the Kiwis over the years. If he isn't nursing a sore shoulder through a test match, he is sidelined.

And also as someone lse has posted, he is very unlikely to come here after investing in a new house in Sydney. He has many options in Sydney if he chooses to leave Manly. I don't believe we will ever see him playing here.