General Need a name change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeagueNut_old

Good interview tonight Paul, I enjoyed your chat with Marc Ellis.

Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old

toddy_byrne82 said:
I'd like to change mine but I don't know what to change it to. anyone have any ideas?

How about byrne_baby_byrne (aka triple b)
or The Riddock

confusedlittlepuppy

Seeing as i have a shoking name now that i put up to get sum help could i get mine changed aussie_warrior_number_1_fan

confusedlittlepuppy

actually dont worry i will just make a new account seeing as i only have 10 posts

Skinny_Ravs82

Ok, I know everyone is away. A while ago I wanted to change my username but couldn't think of anything good. Now I think I want a username that inclues both Toddy and Rovelli. Dunno how to make it sound...any ideas?!

Skinny_Ravs82

Warrior_Hot_Stepper said:
Skinny_Ravs82

Yeah I'm liking this one actually. Thanks.
will have to ask the person incharge to do it soon.

LeagueNut_old

toddy_byrne82 said:
Ok, I know everyone is away. A while ago I wanted to change my username but couldn't think of anything good. Now I think I want a username that inclues both Toddy and Rovelli. Dunno how to make it sound...any ideas?!
Skinny_Ravs82
All done! :)

Skinny_Ravs82

LeagueNut said:
toddy_byrne82 said:
Skinny_Ravs82
All done! :)

:wink: thanks mate

Wiki_old

Could you please change my name to:

Wiki / Hatz

Hatz is my nickname ...so until people realise that Hatz is me then I'll go with both :)

Cheers doooooods.

LeagueNut_old

Hi Wiki ... we've got a little bug somewhere in the system at the moment that's preventing any name changes for now. As soon as it's fixed I'll make that change for you. :)

Wiki_old

LeagueNut said:
Hi Wiki ... we've got a little bug somewhere in the system at the moment that's preventing any name changes for now. As soon as it's fixed I'll make that change for you. :)

Oh my god that is simply appalling! I pay so much to be at this site and you can't even do a simple name change.

:roll:

No problem brother!

:lol:

warrior_girl81_old

hey is it too late to request a name change??? its cool if it is. i hate my name and was wonderin if it could be changed to Jgirl??? all good if you cant, ill just have to deal with it!

Wiki_old

Yupp and I would still love my name change if thats possible!

Hatz / Wiki

da mad maori

I changed old Kiwi to Ozbash. But he paid me real money.

These farmers are rich, so money speaks to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.