General Need a name change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesbass_old

Samoan Souljah said:
can you change mine from Half Cast in Ozzie to Samoan Souljah thanks!

Another SoulJah in the house, eh? Nice to have you around, SS. ;)

Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old

can you change mine to
Warrior_Hot_Stepper

warriors3.jpg

Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old

Thanx LeagueNut :D :D :D
ive been off the coputer for a week and a half, my modem was faulty.
they just came today and fixed it, yeah i really missed been on this website.
your the best LeagueNut :D

jones_test.jpg

Bulldog_old

Hey Nut, can you revert my name back to Bulldog...many of you may remember me under that name on the original board...and I cant remember how I ended up with this one..but I think its because I somehow lost the password... :oops: :oops: cheers

LeagueNut_old

WarriorDog said:
Hey Nut, can you revert my name back to Bulldog...many of you may remember me under that name on the original board...and I cant remember how I ended up with this one..but I think its because I somehow lost the password... :oops: :oops: cheers

Done! :)

da mad maori

Bulldog...many of you may remember me under that name on the original board..

************************************************************************************************

How can I forget. You and GT were the first to welcome me there. Aghhhhh, it was good there too.

Bulldog_old

da mad maori said:
Bulldog...many of you may remember me under that name on the original board..

************************************************************************************************

How can I forget. You and GT were the first to welcome me there. Aghhhhh, it was good there too.

...yeah I remember it too DMM...seems like ages though, aye...miss the old board..there were some real hard case characters there.

Skinny_Ravs82

I'd like to change mine but I don't know what to change it to. anyone have any ideas?

Skinny_Ravs82

fiamacho said:
How about "Asian Amazon" or "Asian Warrior"

what's with the asian thing? just because I am doesn't mean I actually behave like one. :p

webbyfan_old

LMAO @ Big Fobsta, Toddy I don't think that Fiamacho was being mean or anything, I think thats a kool name although I like Fobsta idea too.

Skinny_Ravs82

No worries about fiamacho's suggestion. I was only being sarcastic. hehe. all in good humor.
Thos aren't bad ideas Fobsta and Woop :D

Paul Holmes_old

greetings earthlings.. i wish to change my name to "Paul Holmes"

Status
Not open for further replies.