General Need a name change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeagueNut_old

Howdy guys and gals .... if you'd like to change your Forum Username, whack a post in here and I'll try and get it done within 24 hours.

This is just a trial at this stage, we'll see how it goes and decide whether it stays after a month or two.

Fire away! :)

Beckah_old

Ok you may change mine to Beckah, most people know its my name anyhow!

mosh_old

Hey Leaguenut can you please also edit their signatures and put "Formely known as.." so we know who they were. Kinda confusing ...was Beckah orginally pink! ?

Becs_old

Good idea. Its nice to have a change...just like having a new shirt

LeagueNut_old

Mosh said:
Hey Leaguenut can you please also edit their signatures and put "Formely known as.." so we know who they were.
At this stage I'll leave it up to the individuals if they want to add something to their sigs ... I see Pink/Beckah already has. I'll quote their previous names when I change them in here to keep track.

Becs_old

So everyone knows I have changed my username from Becca to Chilli. I aint going to put it in my signature though

LeagueNut_old

warriors_ballboy said:
warriors_ballboy

to warriors_ballboy_CEO
Done!

Tajhay said:
tajhay to
the artist formerly known as tajhay

thank you :)
That one is too long to fit, you'll have to come up with something shorter. Sorry!

LeagueNut_old

By the way, my hard drive recently exploded so I'm having a hard time getting on here ... if you request a change and it's taking a while, please accept my apologies!!

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

i just wanted CEO so when The Real CEO come there will be to on the forums

Woop Woop_old

Yeh mate can you change mine from w00p_w00p to Woop Woop. Cheers

Samoan Souljah_old

can you change mine from Half Cast in Ozzie to Samoan Souljah thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.