General Nathaniel Roache Get Well Gift

Absolutely gutted to realize just now that this poor kid was injured again against the Bulldogs. Below is from NRL physio but not sure if there is any more recent updates
Posted on June 20

Nathaniel Roache off with right knee injury, video brings concern for patella (kneecap) dislocation. Can see deformity as kneecap moves to outside of knee. Usual best case: rehab & 3-6 weeks. If soft tissue damage significant & kneecap unstable: surgery & 3+ months. Feel for him

Apologies if not the right thread but it was the only one i could find

Absolutely gutted to realize just now that this poor kid was injured again against the Bulldogs. Below is from NRL physio but not sure if there is any more recent updates
Posted on June 20

Nathaniel Roache off with right knee injury, video brings concern for patella (kneecap) dislocation. Can see deformity as kneecap moves to outside of knee. Usual best case: rehab & 3-6 weeks. If soft tissue damage significant & kneecap unstable: surgery & 3+ months. Feel for him

Apologies if not the right thread but it was the only one i could find
Unfortunately, I think it’s time Nathaniel retired. He’s body just isn’t durable enough for playing league at this level.