Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

If Phil Sami had job security at the back I might buy him.
But Campbell or Kini would probably replace him in a week or so and he goes back to wing.

Campbell out for up to a month according to Titans forum

I’m realising now that I’m making trades to chase cash cows and already f’d up a few times now traded McInnes after round 2 and traded talagi in one week out the next. I only got 20 trades left, no chance of overall champion and winning the major prize. I have a half decent team and don’t really need to make any changes to field 17 this week. Should I just be letting these cows generate more cash and just go for the og league and be the og champion? Or should I go hard now and get hynes and Chevy in? Raps out for 4-8 weeks, might get me some decent coin, thought Chevy played okay don’t think he’ll lose his spot till raps is back at least. Any suggestions?

Edit: 26 trades*

Attachments

• IMG_1027.png
    IMG_1027.png
    430.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1028.png
    IMG_1028.png
    562.7 KB · Views: 24
I’m realising now that I’m making trades to chase cash cows and already f’d up a few times now traded McInnes after round 2 and traded talagi in one week out the next. I only got 20 trades left, no chance of overall champion and winning the major prize. I have a half decent team and don’t really need to make any changes to field 17 this week. Should I just be letting these cows generate more cash and just go for the og league and be the og champion? Or should I go hard now and get hynes and Chevy in? Raps out for 4-8 weeks, might get me some decent coin, thought Chevy played okay don’t think he’ll lose his spot till raps is back at least. Any suggestions?

I'd probably flick Flegler off and upgrade in the halves if you can, I fucked up and picked Flegler up then he got injured so already wasted two trades bringing him in and out :ROFLMAO: .

Get rid of Burbo as well.

I'm the same as you, 26 trades left and Flegler and Burbo in my squad. I was forced into a trading out an injured Hamiso this week in order to field a team as I also have Jayden Campbell and ran out of WFB options.

With it only being round 7, continuing to churn through that number of trades is unsustainable for the season so I've decided for the next few rounds to only trade out on the following grounds:
A player is confirmed as injured/suspended for more than 5 rounds.
I otherwise cannot field a starting 13.
There are no emergency players for the round.

You've still got a very good team for H2H and Sam Huges is playing way more minutes now so is becoming a reliable option.

I'm the same as you, 26 trades left and Flegler and Burbo in my squad. I was forced into a trading out an injured Hamiso this week in order to field a team as I also have Jayden Campbell and ran out of WFB options.

With it only being round 7, continuing to churn through that number of trades is unsustainable for the season so I've decided for the next few rounds to only trade out on the following grounds:
A player is confirmed as injured/suspended for more than 5 rounds.
I otherwise cannot field a starting 13.
There are no emergency players for the round.

You've still got a very good team for H2H and Sam Huges is playing way more minutes now so is becoming a reliable option.
Yeah, I really want hynes though. Would’ve traded cheese easy had he not have a bit of money to make now. I am also wanting flegler there at the end I think. 45+ mid option, hopefully no origin 🤞

Yeah, I really want hynes though. Would’ve traded cheese easy had he not have a bit of money to make now. I am also wanting flegler there at the end I think. 45+ mid option, hopefully no origin 🤞
If Flegler is fit at the time of Origin he will definitely be playing for QLD so if you are set on Hynes then maybe right now he is the best one to trade out? There are murmurings that Madge is looking at Hynes for NSW though so he might also be unavailable over the Origin period. As you've already got 5 other players with a strong likelihood of Origin selection it's something to think about long term.

1000012207.png

Someone explain how Picton Pirates can get Smith as a wfb? Is it because of injuries and it's like a bug in the system that can be exploited?

Anyone else eyeing up Laban? He looks good value for $234K

In other news my decision to hold Finefeulaki is proving out ok. I watched him tonight and he is getting more skills with each passing month. He is only 20 years old. Huge part of the Cowboys future.

I want a cheap dual player but there is no one that fits that description who is any good.

Laban just doesn't get enough minutes to justify in my opinion but can still make some money.

I've been injury free last two rounds so not sure if I'm buying anyone at the moment but might have to get a cash cow half soon.

Laban just doesn't get enough minutes to justify in my opinion but can still make some money.

I've been injury free last two rounds so not sure if I'm buying anyone at the moment but might have to get a cash cow half soon.
I don't want to talk anybody into it, but I think Laban's minutes will grow. Just a hunch I have so I am moving in on him this week. Maybe mind not made up yet.

Anyone else eyeing up Laban? He looks good value for $234K

In other news my decision to hold Finefeulaki is proving out ok. I watched him tonight and he is getting more skills with each passing month. He is only 20 years old. Huge part of the Cowboys future.

I want a cheap dual player but there is no one that fits that description who is any good.
He’s only got two weeks. Luki is back soon.