General Movie Thread

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Looks like the crew were playing with the gun using live rounds the morning of the killing.

It does not get more messed up than that...but wait....there's more....

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
I didn't know Peter Cullen voiced the Predator.

He must have stories like Allen Oppenheimer who did Skeletor in the 1980s Master of the Universe where people would ask if he'd done any voices they would know. Put on the Skeletor voice and the person does a double take. Especially now with all of the Skeletor insult clips often added to videos.

Peter Cullen doing the Optimus Prime voice now especially after the movies would be pretty recognisable.

Great seeing him still getting the work.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
More keeps coming out everyday for the incident on the set of Rust.

Crew shooting bear cans with the gun earlier in the day then putting in back to be used. Previous safety issues. The person in charge of the props having safety issues on previous sets.

I saw one report where someone else who does props for movies went on the set and rejected the job as it looked like an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: Sup42

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
More keeps coming out everyday for the incident on the set of Rust.

Crew shooting bear cans with the gun earlier in the day then putting in back to be used. Previous safety issues. The person in charge of the props having safety issues on previous sets.

I saw one report where someone else who does props for movies went on the set and rejected the job as it looked like an accident waiting to happen.
On the cheap is dangerous, amateurs doing a professionals job is crazy and who hired her should be accountable

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
King Richard the movie about Venus and Serrena Williams Dad Richard is refreshingly good as a sports motivational story which is a true story.

Refreshing to have no dramatization or poetic licence in a true story, where you go and read the real events and a lot of it never happened.

Will Smith is an actor I have a love hate relationship with, I love the movies he gets as an A lister but cannot stand his over acting and cliche acting style.

He does a really great method acting copy of Richard Williams, in part helped by having the girls sister supervising on set the whole time.

A must watch for sports fans, but it is also getting raves in the serious film genre. Mainly because the story is inspirational but more so that it is real...they made a film that looks real.