General Most Improved Player Of The Year?

Numbnutsnz

Numbnutsnz

Yeah valid points. I guess if you consider the improvement season to season, rather than career progression.

Yea thats just season to season.

If im looking at it from most improved since round 1 I would say TL. He has been consistent and really just done what he was meant to do.

Reactions: 2 users
Hitman82

Hitman82

Yea thats just season to season.

If im looking at it from most improved since round 1 I would say TL. He has been consistent and really just done what he was meant to do.

Yeah for sure, when I nominate TL (Leuluai here, not Lowrie ;)) I definitely mean he has improved during this season. going from somewhat lacklustre to doing exactly what I expected and hoped for... no more, no less.

Reactions: 1 user
Numbnutsnz

Numbnutsnz

Yeah for sure, when I nominate TL (Leuluai here, not Lowrie ;)) I definitely mean he has improved during this season. going from somewhat lacklustre to doing exactly what I expected and hoped for... no more, no less.

That's why I thought he would be a good signing. Don't need anything flashy next to Shaun Johnson in the halves and when Shaun Johnson has been on form, they have shown how well they work together. It's been the games where Shaun Johnson has been playing shit where TL has proved his worth because he could keep just trucking along doing his thing.

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Good discussion. I have to go with Fisiiahi like Melbournewarriorfan. It wasnt that long ago that we were all bemoaning his lack of effort and heart. Remember when he would get injured after anytime someone touched him? Now we see him charging the ball back on kick returns with no apparent regard to his own well being.

Konrad is a close second but only in a defensive sense and a large part of that depends on who is outside him. With Fish outside him he went well but it also cancelled out Fisiiahi's attack as he only seemed to be playing the fullback role on the wing. Didnt do too bad last week with Ropo but seems to struggle being the head shot caller with Laumape on wing...

Reactions: 1 users
Hitman82

Hitman82

Good call re: FIsh. If he hadn't been out with injury the last few weeks I think he would have got 90% of the vote here.

Bit of Biffo

Bit of Biffo

Good discussion. I have to go with Fisiiahi like Melbournewarriorfan. It wasnt that long ago that we were all bemoaning his lack of effort and heart. Remember when he would get injured after anytime someone touched him? Now we see him charging the ball back on kick returns with no apparent regard to his own well being..
Completely agree, he has come leaps and bounds from where he was really just hopeing this recent injury doesn't set him back to far.