Votes: 12 9.0%
  • B

Votes: 64 47.8%
  • C

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • F------

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
The single point trumps point differentials when we tie another team with number of wins
We are probably going to end up with a very healthy point differential though and beat most other teams we are tied with on points so hence I don't think our one point buys us much. But yes technically you are correct. It might help us and is better than a loss.

I really think they make this shit up sometimes! It just didn't feel like we were making great metres!

We are critical of our team as we should be.

We made pretty much all of errors in our periods of ascendancy

Have to go with Webby. We did a lot of good and then a lot of not good.

For me, the good was the hard stuff, our blueprint gameplan etc. Not so good were individual errors at key times.

The general NRL followership across socials etc are not suggesting we jagged a point or played poorly. I tend to agree

We are probably going to end up with a very healthy point differential though and beat most other teams we are tied with on points so hence I don't think our one point buys us much. But yes technically you are correct. It might help us and is better than a loss.

Might be the difference between 2 and 3, Broncos and Panthers had huge net positives last year

Not necessarily trying to stir the pot, just wanted to post this pic. I have nothing to add on it..

IMG_3092.jpeg

On the Manly side the younger brother in the centres blocked us DCE was the usual pain in the ass but how good was Tof Sipley?
When he came off in the second half was when we gained the upper hand
CNK massive he is our best full back.
And we missed Bunty s contribution ditto Jazz getting injured
I was happy we jagged a draw - one point - played with errors and thought in a lot of the game their forwards out pointed us - we dodged a loss I m happy

These are games we would have lost. Reminded me of the Souths and Roosters games at home last year where we got outplayed. This time, we hung in there and pinched a point. Calm heads and street smarts from SJ gave us a chance which we took. Tohu having the ball ripped out cost us the win…

The errors were frustrating. Every week we talk about Ford. Guy needs to work on his handling cause he is good for a dropped ball or two every match.

To keep things in perspective, we’ve had a tough start. Canberra, Storm, Sharks, manly and knights all were tough games, and the first 30 of South’s was challenging.

Still happy with how we are tracking coming into Dragons and Titans on short turnarounds.

Manly has always been gritty against us - and tonight was no exception. But we didn’t lose. That point will be useful if we are in the fight for top 4 come end of the year.

Manly going through a purple patch - fair play to them. Good side.

We will be better for that next week. Coming back from 16.point down, and then 8 down with 4 to go speaks volumes about our character.

flush the dunny and move on

Back