Player Matt Lodge

That article is a bit weird. Sounds a bit like an excuse saying its due to his family moving on.

Sean O'Sullivan was a fringe player and yes having him with the Warriors probably would of been good for Matt especially if they both moved across to NZ. If you look back at this time last year the Warriors had signed Shaun Johnson so opportunities in the halves would of been hard to come by as Chanel Harris-Tavita and Nikorima were also on the books.

He might have more of a case with Sean O'Sullivan if the Warriors led Sean O'Sullivan on that he was in their plans.

His father in law left on his own. As a Recruitment Manager a new club with a clean slate is an ideal opportunity. The comments from the owner after he moved on may have not sat well with Lodge.

Sure both of them being here would of made him more comfortable but its not like there was a plan from the Warriors to remove his family.

The being the enforcer is a bit different but then you can also point out at the Warriors he had Addin Fonua-Blake here who was pulling out bigger stats than Lodge was. Lodge was great complimenting Addin Fonua-Blake and things when Harris came back from injury and further next year with Barnett and Niukore arriving.

Anyone else heard the rumour circulating about Lodge having an audio recording of Mohawk saying “I can get three ______ for the money I’m paying you“ ?
If true thats poor from both of them. Mohawk shouldn’t have said it and lodge shouldn’t be recording conversations.

Gees lodge saying too much pressure being the big dog in the warriors pack 🤦🏼‍♂️ Addin Fonua-Blake > Lodge anyway of the week

If true thats poor from both of them. Mohawk shouldn’t have said it and lodge shouldn’t be recording conversations.

Gees lodge saying too much pressure being the big dog in the warriors pack 🤦🏼‍♂️ Addin Fonua-Blake > Lodge anyway of the week
People generally start recording you after multiple concerning infractions.

Most people, cop some, then cop some more, talk to other people about it, and under advisement get some proof they're on the unfair end of things.

This is especially true of rogue bosses.

You cannot use it in court, but you can give it to the media.

Alpha himself said Lodge wouldn't get over it, which is suggestive that Alpha was keeping his end going...because it takes two to tango usually.

Mr Alpha certainly had the option of staying away from Lodge.

I also find it interesting Alpha himself squealed to the media 1st.

To me it looks like a preemptive move when you know you're gonna have to account for yourself.

Lodge is a vulnerable figure because of his criminal justice stuff in the past....he is an easy target to needle...because if he loses it....gets physical....he's behind bars.

Alpha knew all of that when they had their set to....bet he reminded Lodge too.

People generally start recording you after multiple concerning infractions.

Most people, cop some, then cop some more, talk to other people about it, and under advisement get some proof they're on the unfair end of things.

This is especially true of rogue bosses.

You cannot use it in court, but you can give it to the media.

Alpha himself said Lodge wouldn't get over it, which is suggestive that Alpha was keeping his end going...because it takes two to tango usually.

Mr Alpha certainly had the option of staying away from Lodge.

I also find it interesting Alpha himself squealed to the media 1st.

To me it looks like a preemptive move when you know you're gonna have to account for yourself.

Lodge is a vulnerable figure because of his criminal justice stuff in the past....he is an easy target to needle...because if he loses it....gets physical....he's behind bars.

Alpha knew all of that when they had their set to....bet he reminded Lodge too.
Matt Lodge is also onto his sixth nrl team with his leaving teams always seemingly their fault. You have journeymen who go from team to team but you would think someone who is regarded as one of the better props in the league would find himself a stable position by now.

And the c word ends in **nts not ****nuts

Saw this article the other day and Jazz doesn’t strike me as someone who would have too much time for racism if Robinson was. Really like that Jazz has been around Robinson as I think he will be very honest with him about what he sees as problematic in the club, he wasn’t scared to say on tv he thought people might have ripped up their tickets. With a bit of a bond happening there, I expect Jazz to take up his option next year.

Dixpat

In Andy we (have to) trust
Contributor
A couple of things I know re Mohawk
  • He has a strong sense of trust/loyalty - you breach that and you will be gone before you have had time to think
  • He is passionate about league and it’s development in NZ
  • He is extremely generous and will fund things Rugby League without even thinking about it - just ask those running the Pt Chev club

His haircut could be considered offensive by some but the, alleged, missing word that I've been told would most definitely offend over half of our roster
so it wasn't a word.

It was a phrase and "decent rugby league players" was the phrase used, then?

I'm surprised you think that that would have offended "over half of our roster."

Surely that would offend the shit out of pretty much all of our roster?!