Sports Transgender in Sport

Transgender people want ALL of society ??
What kind of strange statement is that.
Look I'm sure if you are lucky enough to meet a transgender person at the shops or if you happen to be served by one at a Cafe etc. You are going to use your manners and be polite like 99% of people would be. Referring to them how they'd like to be.
Rather than stomping around your living room saying that she's forcing you to undermine biological realism.....
1) what's strange about my statement "Transgender people want ALL of society ??" do you want to elaborate??? as we've been discussing the original statement "transgender in sport" I think its pretty obvious what I'm referring to.

2) of course, I'll be polite and courteous as a man should, if you want me to call you a she instead of what you are in reality (your biological realism), all good (knock yourself out and tell all of society we have to call you are a they etc.), point I was trying to make, is from a legal point of view, the truth being there are only x2 genders/sexes male female, I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure the law is made up of truths not half truths and if somehow nz makes it a law like in Canada that I have to abide by what they want to call themselves as opposed to what they are in reality.
3) thats good of you to know all those trannies however, your "strange statement" " some trannys you know are level headed, still unsure what leveled headed trannys have got to do with "transgender in sport" unless there are unstable transgender people in sport? remember the topic keep on topic, did I piss you off about something??? why you're not sticking to topic???

1) what's strange about my statement "Transgender people want ALL of society ??" do you want to elaborate??? as we've been discussing the original statement "transgender in sport" I think its pretty obvious what I'm referring to.

2) of course, I'll be polite and courteous as a man should, if you want me to call you a she instead of what you are in reality (your biological realism), all good (knock yourself out and tell all of society we have to call you are a they etc.), point I was trying to make, is from a legal point of view, the truth being there are only x2 genders/sexes male female, I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure the law is made up of truths not half truths and if somehow nz makes it a law like in Canada that I have to abide by what they want to call themselves as opposed to what they are in reality.
3) thats good of you to know all those trannies however, your "strange statement" " some trannys you know are level headed, still unsure what leveled headed trannys have got to do with "transgender in sport" unless there are unstable transgender people in sport? remember the topic keep on topic, did I piss you off about something??? why you're not sticking to topic???
I just thought you were generalising mate that's all.

As a first comment, using the word liberal as some sort of attack line identifies those who have consumed way too much American far right media.

Secondly, as others have touched on there is no easy answer, particularly as stopgap measures like limiting testosterone haven't really worked.

For my 2c, I completely support the right of people to transition and to identify as transgender. Ultimately though, in transitioning you may need to accept there's some things (like competitive sports) that you need to forego.

In time the pool will be large enough for transgender games and sports without all this hoo hah. This is a big planet with a lot of men born into women's bodies and vice versa, with acceptance from the masses will come more transgender folk and therefore competition.

In time the pool will be large enough for transgender games and sports without all this hoo hah. This is a big planet with a lot of men born into women's bodies and vice versa, with acceptance from the masses will come more transgender folk and therefore competition.
Yeah but then some bloke will figure out he can get a gold medal by saying he is Trans but hasn't cut it off yet. So they will have to have a full transgender, halfway Trans and plans to trans. It's tricky in a non binary world.

Yeah but then some bloke will figure out he can get a gold medal by saying he is Trans but hasn't cut it off yet. So they will have to have a full transgender, halfway Trans and plans to trans. It's tricky in a non binary world.

That would just be plain old cheating, not a new concept in sports.

If we can deal with state sponsored doping we can deal with men cheating their way into trans games.

That would just be plain old cheating, not a new concept in sports.

If we can deal with state sponsored doping we can deal with men cheating their way into trans games.
Doping you can test for, how do you test for what I identify as?
And you can't put limits on how often I want to change identities can you?

I think it could be determined on a point like "yadadayada" has been on hormone replacement therapy X years.
I'm sure most people who enjoy there current gender won't just start fucking with there hormones to win gold....

I just thought you were generalising mate that's all.
Fuck it, just gonna focus on the Wahz from now on, got enough problems of my own to worry about than other issues across the ditch, you say tomato, I say tomaeto, forget about it, I just love the WAHZ!!!! and I love WAHZ FANS!!!! not gonna get my nickers in a twist - SJ for prime minister!!!! come on 2024!!!

Actually I have never seen a Trans person arguing for it only a bunch of righteous white women on Twitter/X who shout anyone else down.
It is usually people that don't compete that think everyone should be included. The woman that have put the time in training and getting their nutrition right to perform at their best only to wiped out by someone with a genetic advantage a natural women doesn't have. These are the people that when they complain we should be listening to as they are the ones being disadvantaged.

I've seen a lot of articles or videos the last few years about long standing records that have been smashed. Typically this would indicate a problem like in the past with PEDS.

We also get in general society now where politicians get asked what is a woman?
We live in crazy times. Being a man is looked at as bad due to toxic masculinity even though a lot of the time they can't give examples. Then they want to redefine the definition of women.

Talking to a male student at an Auckland secondary school.
Said the school had painted a set of set of concrete steps in rainbow colours. In protest, many students walk on the grass instead of taking the steps, wearing out the turf. The point is, someone thought this was a good idea, probably thought it would be really inclusive. However, the large majority if not all students are male and female and were not impressed having this imposed upon them. I doubt they are sexist bigots and suffering from transphobia, they just didn't think it should be subtely forced on them.

Talking to a male student at an Auckland secondary school.
Said the school had painted a set of set of concrete steps in rainbow colours. In protest, many students walk on the grass instead of taking the steps, wearing out the turf. The point is, someone thought this was a good idea, probably thought it would be really inclusive. However, the large majority if not all students are male and female and were not impressed having this imposed upon them. I doubt they are sexist bigots and suffering from transphobia, they just didn't think it should be subtely forced on them.
I remember signing the petition against Gay rights at high school in the 1980s because as a teen of that era I believed that loosening up laws against being gay would make more people gay.

These kids are exercising their right to kill grass, good luck to them, they can avoid paint on principle because they do not like overt social engineering.

No one is going to care though eh....just the students and the grounds keeper......

I bet if everyone is honest, and there were a transgender games, that none of us would give two fucks if any random athlete none of us have ever heard of before is found to be cheating the intent of the rules of said games.

I think we are over thinking this issue.

Have Transgender games and let the organizers sought out the rules....debate about women in this topic dies, no one cares anymore long term, it is normalized.

Back