Internationals MASON RULED OUT OF TEST!!!!!!

Murphdogg1_old

https://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,20614989-23214,00.html

'Stoned' Mason out from Test

October 20, 2006 AUSTRALIA forward Willie Mason has been ruled out of the Tri-Nations rugby league Test against New Zealand at Telstra Dome in Melbourne tomorrow night.

Mason is still suffering headaches after copping a heavy hit from New Zealand counterpart David Kidwell during the series opener in Auckland last weekend.

Kangaroos team doctor Hugh Hazard ruled Mason out today.

Mark O'Meley will replace Mason in the starting line-up tomorrow night, with Sam Thaiday promoted to make his international debut off the interchange bench.

Mason is expected to return for Australia's next match, against Great Britain in a fortnight.

AAP

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

yeh comes bak wen there vs gb, he'll probably b ruled out wen they vs kiwis again :)

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Murphdogg1 said:
hahahah yeh exactly

Who is the coward now Mason you softcock!
lol! thats generous of u, hes really a pussy! has no ball, thats y kidwell was yelling at him "wat c*** what! yeah bitch!" basically he was saying "wtf wheres ur balls, bitch!" hope the aussies make it to the finals so wen were there we can see him get knocked out in person! :p

Murphdogg1_old

Haha i love your line of thought - that would be worth the price alone seeing Mason get jacked up again!

i cant wait till that final!! woooot! GO KIWIS!!!

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

yeh same, even if we dont win (which we will) itd b worth the wait just to see him run off the field trying to hide his tears! :evil:

*Kimmy*_old

YEAH BITCH YEAH!!

Was looking forward to that rematch though!!

FIRE UP KIWIS!!

Skinny_Ravs82

Guys, just watch the foul langague a bit ok? As for Mason being ruled out that's not surprising considering what I had read earlier in the week. Serves him right anyway.

Murphdogg1_old

LOL i can see it now - Big Black Eye Willie crying while we hold up the Tri Nations for the second consecutive year!!!!! WOOT!

warriors4life_old

I'm disappointed that he is ruled out, I wanted to see the on-field battle continue tomorrow night.

Guess we will have to focus our efforts on Matt King now.

*Kimmy*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Guys, just watch the foul langague a bit ok? As for Mason being ruled out that's not surprising considering what I had read earlier in the week. Serves him right anyway.
I've been obsessed with yeah ***** yeah or....***** please. I just keep seeing Kidwell have a psyc at Mason..muwhaha. :oops:

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Murphdogg1 said:
LOL i can see it now - Big Black Eye Willie crying while we hold up the Tri Nations for the second consecutive year!!!!! WOOT!

lol i can just see it now, vatuvei, wiki n kidwell holding up the trophy while u see willie in the background looking like hes wearing sunglasses but hes really got two blak eyes, ahh i cant wait :p

Skinny_Ravs82

Go_The_Doggies said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
I've been obsessed with yeah ***** yeah or....***** please. I just keep seeing Kidwell have a psyc at Mason..muwhaha. :oops:

That is fine and all but it is worthy to remember this forum is a family place too and not everyone appreciates seeing that sort of langugage spread all over if you get my drift. Thanks.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

That is fine and all but it is worthy to remember this forum is a family place too and not everyone appreciates seeing that sort of langugage spread all over if you get my drift. Thanks.
sorry vic, it wont happen again :)

AmeriKiwi_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

I agree... I`m ******* sick and tired of all this ************* language some ********* like to use on this ******* forum!!

Jesbass_old

Haha, yeah...either a hat-trick or tripping at the final hurdle! If it fails, I'm going to fall back on the 'going with my heart' comment, lol... :D